I'm done with Politics and following the Ciyaal Kacaan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest issue we are facing is security and this is our security minister

wasiir-amni-islow.jpg

I’m done with these guys.

Is it possible to buy a piece of coastal land and turn it into a smart micro town? No elders allowed, own police and you need to pass an IQ test to buy a home in the little slice of heaven.

Somewhere near Garcad? Call it Aqli Town? Population 0 neefs?

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

Is it possible to buy a piece of coastal land and turn it into a smart micro town? No elders allowed, own police and you need to pass an IQ test to buy a home in the little slice of heaven.

its free to daydream

BANTU

+op MVLI
My dude Larry couldn't handle the smoke kkkkkk

I expect no more anti- SLand rhetoric or shade from you

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile

The only option left tbh.

Try starting up anything in any Somali city today.

The local warlords feel threatened by any successful businesses or will see it as their own personal cash cow.

If the Aqli town/ free trade zone existed I would happily pay high taxes to operate there.

i have said it again and again. If rich business men somehow came together they could gather a few billion dollars and they could train and round up the tahriibing youth to be fighters train them in harsh conditions in eritrea and iran making them hard men with a patriotic sense this and only this can save somalia

a somalia run by somali corporations is better than a somalia run by foreign corporations

wars

Inhermouth
It's low energy and low vibration.

Somali politics is absolute cancer and complete cudur.

I'm just going to watch the Ciyaal Kacaan from afar and accept the fact's and data that indicate the average xilibaan makes a 3k salary and these neefs aren't going anywhere in life.

Energy will be in things Ciyaal Kacaan are weakest in--focus on creative and private equity. Keep an eye out for technologies and material applications that help Somalia leap frog industries.

I'm tired of these Gmail account having 60 year old Neefs.

...And 4.5 sucks man. Totally blows.
Fascinating conclusion!

We need someone like Doctor. Siad Barre to vaccinate this xildibaans.

Some of them may need to be annihilated.

Fascinating conclusion nevertheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending