im done with my ex gf

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a huge argument like a hr ago said to her that's now I realized why i broke it off nd it was a mistake to even think we would workout.

I booking her ticket home

Im done with ajnabis officially!

Q

Queen Carawelo

Looooooooool

Nigga take your disease ridden ass somewhere else. I will whisper and spill all the tea, I know a lot of people in Cali. You better not go near innocent somali chick with your nasty self.

Looooooooool

Nigga take your disease ridden ass somewhere else. I will whisper and spill all the tea, I know a lot of people in Cali. You better not go near innocent somali chick with your nasty self.

Stop being mean!

Im going hit up a shisha spot with tons of horner/muslim girls ill definitely get a date or two hopefully meet my next ting!

Im optimistic about the future

What did you learn from this relationship? Go listen to John Mayer's Battle Studies album and do a little soul searching before you jump into another relationship.

What did you learn from this relationship? Go listen to John Mayer's Battle Studies album and do a little soul searching before you jump into another relationship.

Bro i thought things would work out but she started getting a attitude and acting all new, she used to be sweet, we had a hugee argument then i had a ephiany n realized why i left her in the first place.

I booked her ticket she needs the boot i cant have negativity in my life at all.

McD30

Bored to death
Go back to your roots nigga, since when did you become a fuckboy in relationships. I thought I could live life through you :drakewtf:

:denzelnigga:
Im gonna go wild this weekend in LA i gotchu my nigga

Rent a exotic car pull up to the club skip the line thats half the job done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending