Im done with Arsena

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
We are in the middle of title race and Edu fucking signs Jorginho. f*ck off, I know money laundering when I see one. Caicedo and plenty of other options where available but he somehow chose Jorginho. Arteta also has blame for pushing this move, he has the audaticity to ”like” him.

All in all, Arsenal continues to disintegrate in February. When will these idiots learn.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Become a Cityzen! Become a winner!
Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I’ve been praying everyday for either Arsenal or Man Utd to win the EPL.

I hate that bald fraud wallahi

GemState

36/21
VIP
Kkkk I saw your post @Hamzza you are a foul person for praising Jorginho. I know you are a chelsea fan and happy you guys got rid of him.
Jorginho will do well, it's a good deal for a backup DM. Jorginho is Elneny's replacement, we should get 2 midfielders in the summer

Assna's system is very compact, Jorginho doesn't need to run, he just needs to play a large volume of passes, keep things ticking and be a leader in the dressing room.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Jorginho will do well, it's a good deal for a backup DM. Jorginho is Elneny's replacement, we should get 2 midfielders in the summer

Assna's system is very compact, Jorginho doesn't need to run, he just needs to play a large volume of passes, keep things ticking and be a leader in the dressing room.

Objectively speaking he fits Artetas system which is why he wanted him, Im just tired of getting Chelseas washed out players. Im still sceptical, his lack of physicality is a major issue for me.

There is rumours of Arsenal getting Caicedo & Rice in the summer. Very promising and Arsenal already tried getting Caicedo. Shows how serious the owners have become in investing to the team.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Brudda u know nothing about football keep celebrating transfers we’re winning the league I couldn’t give a f*ck who we sign plus Jorginho is better than caicedo and Enzo Fernandez

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Brudda u know nothing about football keep celebrating transfers we’re winning the league I couldn’t give a f*ck who we sign plus Jorginho is better than caicedo and Enzo Fernandez

Jorginho is a 31 year old malnourished man who is past his prime. He can’t offer much anymore and his arguably worse then the 2 guys you mentioned. With your mentality Arsenal will never progress.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Jorginho is a 31 year old malnourished man who is past his prime. He can’t offer much anymore and his arguably worse then the 2 guys you mentioned. With your mentality Arsenal will never progress.
Go learn football physicality is not important when you have the ball Arsenal plan to have the majority of the ball so it is a good signing

Awdalite

Araabi
We are in the middle of title race and Edu fucking signs Jorginho. f*ck off, I know money laundering when I see one. Caicedo and plenty of other options where available but he somehow chose Jorginho. Arteta also has blame for pushing this move, he has the audaticity to ”like” him.

All in all, Arsenal continues to disintegrate in February. When will these idiots learn.

You're overreacting. Jorginho for £12 in a 18 month contract at this stage in the season whose main role is a bench player in case of extended injuries expecially with Partey is a bargain. Jorginho is a system player so don't judge him based on Chelsea's poor performances. He was literally 3rd in the Ballon D'or not long ago. Leave it to Edu and Arteta and not the toxic section of some of the fan base. This is all in all a good signing.

Trending