I'm Dead

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
1673267192833.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You've confirmed for me that I am in fact racist and need re-programming iyo Quransaar. I'm usually irritated by drill rap when it's done by ethnic types yet I was enjoying this work composed by old cadaan gentlemen.

:meleshame:

You've confirmed for me that I am in fact racist and need re-programming iyo Quransaar. I'm usually irritated by drill rap when it's done by ethnic types yet I was enjoying this work composed by old cadaan gentlemen.

Nah, I get what you mean.

Drill rappers are (technically+ lyrically) meh

These odays aren't particularly good, but they still stand out compared to their drill rapper peers

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Nilotic me after hearing this banger
punk rock dance GIF

this is proof that music is devils play ground - this old man obviously something has besieged him. He has lost control., and an air of anti-christ has engulfed him, it started slowly- and then he threw his walking stick- and all hell let loose. Its more powerful than alcohol

I'm the opposite of you :ftw9nwa:. My dislike for Cadaan people made me say the loudest "UFF" as soon as I played this.

Trending

Latest posts