IM CRYING!!!

Nigga what?:ileycry:
Apologies, I failed to comprehend that you are academically not as versed as myself and I should have provided you an alternative sentence for the likes of you to recognize.

Ahem: Nayaa, maxaad tahay dameer wax fahmikarin? I said our language is old and is hard to use on things like anime and love.

Good day.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Apologies, I failed to comprehend that you are academically not as versed as myself and I should have provided you an alternative sentence for the likes of you to recognize.
Nerdsplaining 🙄
15152763-portrait-of-funny-curious-nerd-man-isolated-on-white-background-.jpg

Ahem: Nayaa, maxaad tahay dameer wax fahmikarin? I said our language is old and is hard to use on things like anime and love.
Wirya I perfectly understood you. You dont need to dumb it down. I just want to know how the hell would you know what an ancient language sounds like?:mahubowtf:

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Farax and Xalimo: A geeljire love story mixed with a bit of Dina and Khat
Future mother in law refuses to bless Xalimos marriage with Farax because of her qabil. Xalimo sadly try to attempt suicide😢

Will Farah come save her from his own family, or from herself? Find out on the next episode of Farah and Xalimo

Last edited:
Future mother in law refuses to bless Xalimos marriage with Farax because of her qabil. Xalimo sadly try to attempt suicide😢

Will Farah come save her from his own family, or from herself? Find out on the next episode of Farah and Xalimo
Farah isn’t aware of any of this, his hooyo gave him an extra pound of Khat that he is chewing with Abdi and Basheer.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
somalis are the only people i know that will use one voice (faarax) and get them to pitch it to play a man, woman, boy, girl, grandma, fetus and even an array of animals. yaab

somalis are the only people i know that will use one voice (faarax) and get them to pitch it to play a man, woman, boy, girl, grandma, fetus and even an array of animals. yaab
That is because he would have to spend days explaining what the character is to an eyeeyo for example before she deems it Halal and that is the first hurdle...

Trending