IM CONFUSED! Come in this thread if you’re firm MN! I took the light rail from MSP to Franklin ave and no one redeemed my ticket

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How come no one asked me about the fare?

I bought a ticket for $1 fare but no one asked me

And why is the rail train full of unruly madoows.

I’m very sad to report that MN is now certified 3rd world in the making.

Killings have picked up tremendously.

Madoows and Geeljires are on the prows.

This is what “woke nation” has done to this once proud state built by the enguiniety of the great cadaan men.
Madoows outa be ashamed for turning this state into a Banana Republic.

@Basra

Oz

@Ozman

@Boqorada

Last edited:
Nobody checks if you paid…occasionally police will board and check but even if you don’t have a ticket they will just give u a warning…

light rail is full of homeless people…it’s really gross….progressives have taken over mpls as want to defund the police and let bums do what ever they want…I think mpls is going downhill by the day with encampments everywhere..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nobody checks if you paid…occasionally police will board and check but even if you don’t have a ticket they will just give u a warning…

light rail is full of homeless people…it’s really gross….progressives have taken over mpls as want to defund the police and let bums do what ever they want…I think mpls is going downhill by the day with encampments everywhere..

Walahi if sanity is not restored this city is going down the drain.

Thank you for the thorough explanation. Cause it was weird, no one scanned my ticket. I disembarked and just exited the station.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

This is what “woke nation” has done to this once proud state built by the enguiniety of the great cadaan men.

@Basra

Oz

@Ozman

@Boqorada
Bro I was once a Metro Transit driver. Light rail isn't constantly patrolled by transit police and since George Floyd stuff, cops are laxxed and dont give a f*ck. Also cops never patrolled every light rail. Why didn't you message me on sspot? I'm online every hour and could've given you a free ride instead of you taking the disgusting Rail and Franklin ave is full of homeless native American and black people. There's a reason black African American have Native American in them lol. Any sspot user I'll give free ride to as I do to Somali elders standing out in cold Minnesota waiting for bus. Because i care. I drive Uber and in city often so let me know of y'all need a ride.

Last edited:

Cerberus

VIP

@Basra

Oz

@Ozman

@Boqorada
Also for some reason your @ calling me didn't show up so forum needs fixing.

Here is.me at George Floyd events. I wasn't causing arson and was with police and fire fighters. Thank the George Floyd stuff for the state of MN. Even police is being replaced with a public safety department soon. I watched that third police precinct burn down and it's still burned down.

Screenshot_20211002-225213_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211002-225446_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211002-225938_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211002-224416_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Cerberus

VIP
niggas are still paying train ticket in 2021
Nigga Grigori fly's alot that's why. He fly's first class VIP style. He may even become a Hildibaan or higher one day. He visits new cities

Nigga Grigori fly's alot that's why. He fly's first class VIP style. He may even become a Hildibaan or higher one day. He visits new cities
:draketf:waste of money jump the turnstile like any normal human cop don’t care only cop that do care are bored and new cops

Trending