I'm coming out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
We both hate gays most Republicans aren't like Trump. I wish he is assassinated or impeached so we can have sultan pence:banderas:

The gay problem in the West doesn't affect Somalis. It will mostly only lower the birth rate of white people, so it is good. Get with the program.

The gay problem in the West doesn't affect Somalis. It will mostly only lower the birth rate of white people, so it is good. Get with the program.
Sxb these liberals are going crazy I don't want to go to a gender neutral bathroom. Yesterday I was walking down the street and I saw a weirdo dressed as a woman with all his chest hair showing :susp: I can't live in a world were a guy like this exists

Apollo

VIP
Sxb these liberals are going crazy I don't want to go to a gender neutral bathroom. Yesterday I was walking down the street and I saw a weirdo dressed as a woman with all his chest hair showing :susp: I can't live in a world were a guy like this exists

Analyze history, whatever crazy shit the Liberals in the West propose eventually become adopted by the Conservatives as 'the way of doing things' with no regression back. The only thing you are doing by voting Conservative is slowing things down, but eventually all the crazy Liberal stuff wins over the long term.

Last edited:
Get a history book, whatever crazy shit the Liberals propose eventually becomes adopted by the Conservatives as the way of doing things. The only thing you are doing by voting Conservative is slowing down things, but eventually all the crazy Liberal stuff wins over the long term.
Then hopefully I slow it enough so that my children will live in a good world

Apollo

VIP
Then hopefully I slow it enough so that my children will leave in a good world

Currently the left-right divide has ceased to be about economics, but more so about globalism vs nationalism. You are not white, so no point in supporting their nationalism.

On economics, both the Republicans and Democrats are neoliberal.

Currently the left-right divide has ceased to be about economics, but more so about globalism vs nationalism. You are not white, so no point in supporting their nationalism.

On economics, both the Republics and Democrats are neoliberal.
:bell: I agree with you sir. But my parents were also naive and voted for Obama and then what did that fucker do legalize gay marriage. And he was against it at first I can't trust these Democrats at all

18301613_1681238152172856_8582060464264539578_n.jpg

My brothers :salute:

Somali conservatives and Somali republicans are a absolute joke wallahi :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending