im coming out #COMINGOUTDAY2017

Have you questioned islam when it contradicts science?

• Hell NA

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • yes

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • kind of

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I mean its your life, if you want to risk dying in a state of disbelief that's your prerogative. :kanyehmm:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Put yourself in the shoes of an all-powerful creator, assuming he exists. Now look at Allahs demands and see if you would demand that if you're the source of the Big Bang and all energy in its various forms. What would be on your list of things to do?

At which point do you demand humans--an obscure species that occupy 0% of the universe--to pray five times a day? Why demand prayer when you have no need for it? Why order things when you already know the outcome in advance?

Bruh your premise is pretty bogus:yacadiim:
You're understanding Allah from a human perspective as if he was a human or creation himself by saying put yourself(the creation) in his Allah(the creator) shoes. It's a faulty premise to base an argument on:icon lol:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Bruh your premise is pretty bogus:yacadiim:
You're understanding Allah from a human perspective as if he was a human or creation for that matter, by saying put yourself(the creation) in his Allah(the creator) shoes. It's a faulty premise to base an argument on:icon lol:
It's a faulty premise if you take it as fact that Allah created humans.

xisaabiye

I'm not trying to disprove there is a creator. I'm disproving that it's the god described in the Quran.

Well that makes it an even more faulty premise:pachah1:

Allah is described in the quran as "laysa kamithlihi shay", having no similitude whatsoever. In your premise of "disproving God desicribed in the quran" as you put it, you went against this attribute and gave him a similitude to that of a Human by saying"Imagine if you were in his shoes". Thus your premise is erroneous in "disproving God described in the quran" as you put it:lolbron:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Well that makes it an even more faulty premise:pachah1:

Allah is described in the quran as "laysa kamithlihi shay", having no similitude whatsoever. In your premise of "disproving God desicribed in the quran" as you put it, you went against this attribute and gave him a similitude to that of a Human by saying"Imagine if you were in his shoes". Thus your premise is erroneous in "disproving God described in the quran" as you put it:lolbron:
:wtfdis: sxb. I'm talking about the things god commands. I'm asking people to ask themselves if they think an all powerful creator would be so childish and vindictive. I'm asking people to imagine what an all powerful being should be like according to them. I'm asking people "what would you do if you created the universe?". As in what would they do if they owned everything in the universe. It's a hypothetical and you should start off by thinking you own everything that exist and ever existed. You need some imagination. You don't need knowledge of Allah or religion to do this.

xisaabiye

:wtfdis: sxb. I'm talking about the things god commands. I'm asking people to ask themselves if they think an all powerful creator would be so childish and vindictive. I'm asking people to imagine what an all powerful being should be like according to them. I'm asking people "what would you do if you created the universe?". As in what would they do if they owned everything in the universe. It's a hypothetical and you should start off by thinking you own everything that exist and ever existed. You need some imagination.

But you claimed to be trying to disprove God as described in the Quran, but used a premise that's against how God is described in the quran ie "Laysa kamithlihi shaya " wax Ebe lamid ah maba jire. Once a so called god is attributed with similitude it ceases to be God

I have a great imagination, but naturally I understand that my mind being something that's created has limitations which won't allow me to fully grasp the uncreated(Allah)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending