im coming out #COMINGOUTDAY2017

Have you questioned islam when it contradicts science?

• Hell NA

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • yes

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • kind of

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it mean to come out as a non-observant Muslim? How is it different from the average Muslim who doesn't pray but does not shout it from the roof? Tell us more about your philosophy. Is it connected to any kind of political or social movement for reform?

I pray seven times a day - the five obligatory salaat, and the two sunnah, but I uphold secularism, freedom, and human rights for all, whatever their religion or lack thereof, just like the Ottoman Caliphs did.

Somalis are hypocrites because in the Qur'an it says qabilism is wrong

https://abuaminaelias.com/the-ignorance-of-tribalism-and-racism-in-islam/
Qabil is an Arabic word. Proof yet again that Arabs have destroyed our country. We have to ban Arab culture. Their names, dress style, customs, all that rubbish has to go. We need a libertarian Somalia. Anybody who quotes Ibn Taymiyyah should be killed. He was a Murtad who was jailed by the Abbasid caliphate for his evil ideology.

Qabil is an Arabic word. Proof yet again that Arabs have destroyed our country. We have to ban Arab culture. Their names, dress style, customs, all that rubbish has to go. We need a libertarian Somalia. Anybody who quotes Ibn Taymiyyah should be killed. He was a Murtad who was jailed by the Abbasid caliphate for his evil ideology.

If somalis followed Islam properly the country wouldn't be such a mess politically, if somalis didn't follow Islam it would still be a mess because qabil would be allowed. What they did do is use Islam for their own gains and it backfired. In other words they played themselves.

If somalis followed Islam properly the country wouldn't be such a mess, if somalis didn't follow Islam it would still be a mess because qabil would he allowed. What they did do is use Islam for their own gains and if backfired. In other words they played themselves.
Islam is not the problem. It's fake Saudi Islam. It has to be outlawed. We need freedom from Qabilists and Saudi cultural imperialism.

DRACO

VIP
What does it mean to come out as a non-observant Muslim? How is it different from the average Muslim who doesn't pray but does not shout it from the roof? Tell us more about your philosophy. Is it connected to any kind of political or social movement for reform?

I pray seven times a day - the five obligatory salaat, and the two sunnah, but I uphold secularism, freedom, and human rights for all, whatever their religion or lack thereof, just like the Ottoman Caliphs did.
No its actually basic , i think we should believe in science and stop believing in ancient myth's .. I pray now and then , fast a couple of days and read the quran rarely just for spiritually for me being a full on athesit is too bland/boring,

Last edited:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
No its actually basic , i think we should believe in science and stop believing in ancient myth's .. I pray now and then , fast a couple of days and read the quran rarely just for spiritually for me being a full on athesit is too bland/boring,

You do know that "believing in science" is such a pseudo-intellectual thing to say?
You can't believe in science, it's a method, science and religion aren't mutually exclusive..
Come on sxb..
:comeon:

No its actually basic , i think we should believe in science and stop believing in ancient myth's . The Quran itself says atheism will be be massive in the 'final days'and dajjal some random beast dajjal locked on some mysterious will ermerge LOLLLLLL KKKKKK:eek::4uzpnkt::ftw9nwa:
Yes, it is good to have a scientific attitude to religion. Some wadaads take a literalist approach that makes them look risible. That's why there is such an upsurge in atheism. Because young Muslims refuse to accept the garbage that is taught in Saudi funded masjids. Science should be the arbiter of religious interpretation.

The Quran doesn't say anything about Dajjal. It's in the hadiths, and the hadiths contradict each other. One hadith says he is blind in his right eye, another says he is blind in his left eye. A third says he was a Jewish boy even though others say he is an adult. A forth says he travels on a giant donkey the gap between whose ears is the span of forty hands and can move between continents in a day. Why is there no mention of planes or cars since it is a futuristic event? Why a giant donkey? It's an obviously man made story written by someone without an imagination. Some scholars reject its authenticity. Why would Allah leave out such an important thing from the Quran if it was true? It's a forged hadith.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
It's alright. Kinda saw it coming so i prepared myself for that. I think they'll come around though, eventually.
I wouldn't bother "coming out". I'm extremely unislamic so there's no need to "come out". Right? You can challenge common Islamic customs with logic and most Muslims and people close to you will try to rationalize and prove you wrong. My relatives give up when we get into a religious debate. I routinely defile Arabism, Wahhabism, Islamism and Islamofacism.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I wouldn't bother "coming out". I'm extremely unislamic so there's no need to "come out". Right? You can challenge common Islamic customs with logic and most Muslims and people close to you will try to rationalize and prove you wrong. My relatives give up when we get into a religious debate. I routinely defile Arabism, Wahhabism, Islamism and Islamofacism.

I don't usually make a habit out of ''coming out'' to people, but this one time had specific circumstances leading up to it. Couldn't be helped :manny:

Laakin you're playing with fire sxb, be careful not to piss off the wrong person :lolbron:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I don't usually make a habit out of ''coming out'' to people, but this one time had specific circumstances leading up to it. Couldn't be helped :manny:

Laakin you're playing with fire sxb, be careful not to piss off the wrong person :lolbron:
I stopped trying to offend people. Remember my anti-Muhammad threads and calling him a rapist etc.? I don't do that. It's counterproductive and triggers unstable people. You can do far more damage by using logic and forcing people to think. I'm like @Bidaar Wanagsan but an atheist version. He uses the argument that Allah is a compassionate character who is pro-human rights, science etc, which appeals to some Muslims. I use similar arguments but with the end goal of them questioning Islam in general, not putting a nice spin on Allah. I say that an all-powerful being wouldn't be offended by stupid cartoons, and some Muslims think I'm on their side and agree with me. This normalizes anti-Muhammad cartoons.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts