im coming out #COMINGOUTDAY2017

Have you questioned islam when it contradicts science?

• Hell NA

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • yes

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • kind of

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
i alwyas knew you were a filthy kafir, hope you die of testicular cancer.
Religious people are no different to robots
giphy.gif

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
It's the thought of having no god that scares me really :wow1:
You're not harming anyone so why would you be punished? Unless you think the creator of the universe wants you to say Arabic words five times a day. He likes praise and will punish you if you don't give it, like Donald Trump.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Put yourself in the shoes of an all-powerful creator, assuming he exists. Now look at Allahs demands and see if you would demand that if you're the source of the Big Bang and all energy in its various forms. What would be on your list of things to do?

At which point do you demand humans--an obscure species that occupy 0% of the universe--to pray five times a day? Why demand prayer when you have no need for it? Why order things when you already know the outcome in advance?

ExcessFame

True Villain
Nigga you're like 34 with an arid hairline and you're trying to force people with weak iman to convert on a Friday. Fix the f*ck up :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
  1. it's "What do you mean"
  2. I'm not too religious myself. I pray, fast etc. (all the basics) but that's where it ends. Not a permanent hijabi either (mainly wear it when visiting relatives).
do you pray 5 times a day ?

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Islam has never contradicted proven scientific elements.:gucciwhat: Now ridiculous theories we don't believe in :drakelaugh:

that makes you a practicing muslim. most of the muslim youth in the west do not pray except
on eid days
Is that so :ohhh::cosbyhmm:

It's messed up but image matters the most in our community. If you're wearing an abaya + hijab you're sinless and no one doubts your religiosity. As if :abuxyga:
My choice of clothing (nothing crazy) along with the company I keep (mainly non muslim/gaal) automatically makes me an immoral, westernized xalima to some when their kids are doing god knows what. It's mind boggling.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Is that so :ohhh::cosbyhmm:

It's messed up but image matters the most in our community. If you're wearing an abaya + hijab you're sinless and no one doubts your religiosity. As if :abuxyga:
My choice of clothing (nothing crazy) along with the company I keep (mainly non muslim/gaal) automatically makes me an immoral, westernized xalima to some when their kids are doing god knows what. It's mind boggling.
actually, too many superstitions is wrapped up in arab and somali cultures but somalis in the west tend to be stuck in their old ways. they don't use their rational minds to think and be critical in their thinking.
hijab is not mandatory. it's actually a form of oppression so keep it the way you are huno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts