I'm calling out Somalis and their "villas" before the war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why is this the only thing Somalis think about when talking about life before the civil war?

:mjlol:

They were not even "villas" but 4-5 bedroom bungalows.

:bell:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
It's misleading.

Many Somalis have way nicer homes in the West than what they had back home.

Not everyone had their own bungalows. I heard it was common for more than 1 family (your own family though) to live in a house. Most people lived in jingaads.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This!

Also a good portion of those people didn't have running water.....

The difference is Somalis were more content with what they had and had pride in their country and city.

Yeah the check ins were to find male members of the family usually to become soldiers.ive had a family member taken away and abused by the secret service.

This!

Also a good portion of those people didn't have running water.....

The difference is Somalis were more content with what they had and had pride in their country and city.

Yeah the check ins were to find male members of the family usually to become soldiers.ive had a family member taken away and abused by the secret service.
i swear to god i would've been young army officer or holding office for the regime if your grandma people didnt f*ck it up:wow:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I would've been a high ranking officer in the Somali Navy, with multiple villas, curse the rebels:meleshame:

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
No thanks I would not want to be living in a communist state in 2017.
Much prefer my house in the west

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I would be planning the genocide on the Bantus. :damn::meleshame:
Bantus were a controlled species back then and had limited children. Under Hawiye rule they have exploded at an exponential rate. Tired of seeing their uuga buuga negroids all over Somalia. At this rate the Bantu expansion is well on its way too taking over Somalia completely

The villas in Somalia are actually quite nice
I visited one owned by uncle and only then understood the hype :ahh:

They are spacious, airy, often several stories tall and if you're lucky they have nice views such as of the Indian Ocean.

Unlike most of Beesha, my family did not own a villa (just normal housing), but if we did, I would pay AMISOM to shell it so our enemies couldn't enjoy it while we are away :sass2:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Homes back home whether villas or not are ugly as hell.

Why can't we import real architecture experts to build a dream home.

Hargeisa is riddled with identical ugly "mansions".

Some of you need to go to Kenya to see a beautiful mansions in the middle of the garden of eden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending