I'm bored. Tell me something interesting about yourself. If not then tell me a crazy story that happened to you

I'm all ears. Spill the tea shaah :sass2:
My wacky cop stories from my rebellious atheist SJW Xalimo days:
Was caught with a quarter of weed, while to my best friends’s house. We got pulled over across the street from my bf’s apartment. I went full Karen. Calls them oppressive assholes, told them they should die, and told them that I pay my taxes. The cops just laughed at me. My best friend came out. When she went over to the cops to ask what’s going on, they slammed her to the ground. My best friend was 5’2 and 130lbs. They took both of us in, but they let us go after 3 hours. I cried, apologized and said I was having a bad day. We actually became friends with the cops that arrested us and had a very nice conversation.
2. A maadow girl that use to hang out with got raided, while I was smoking. The cops just asked me how was my day and ask why am I over here. They were manhandling the hell out of anyone else.
It’s hard out here in these streets, yo!!!!

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
My wacky cop stories from my rebellious atheist SJW Xalimo days:
Was caught with a quarter of weed, while to my best friends’s house. We got pulled over across the street from my bf’s apartment. I went full Karen. Calls them oppressive assholes, told them they should die, and told them that I pay my taxes. The cops just laughed at me. My best friend came out. When she went over to the cops to ask what’s going on, they slammed her to the ground. My best friend was 5’2 and 130lbs. They took both of us in, but they let us go after 3 hours. I cried, apologized and said I was having a bad day. We actually became friends with the cops that arrested us and had a very nice conversation.
2. A maadow girl that use to hang out with got raided, while I was smoking. The cops just asked me how was my day and ask why am I over here. They were manhandling the hell out of anyone else.
It’s hard out here in these streets, yo!!!!
I just want to let you know I love your wack stories. Your life is so interesting.

I play the piano when I'm happy, bored or excited :)
You’re so cute, you Zaki Yare look-alike you.

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts