Im bored AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

They deserve it. Wallahi billahi I don't swear in my every day life. I'm a very kind person. Everyone on that server is disrespectful. All of you were hostile. I'm only one person. I didn't attack him in Ramadan ilahi ka cabso. The only reason why I questioned his Islam is because he thinks he is perfect and a 'sheikh' when he clearly isn't. I know I'm not perfect.

It's funny how your calling me out for being a 'qabilist' when most members of that server are darood supremist. You're all crying 'wolf ' and victim :bell:

I demand an apology from him :bell: and I'll apologise myself :bell:
Wallahi, he never claims to be a "Sheikh" or to be "perfect" but always goes out of his ways to deny such things. So why are you lying about him? It's Ramadan and you are fasting so kindly leave him alone and focus on your ibadah sister.
8u.png

Wallahi, he never claims to be a "Sheikh" or to be "perfect" but always goes out of his ways to deny such things. So why are you lying about him? It's Ramadan and you are fasting so kindly leave him alone and focus on your ibadah sister.
View attachment 19962

Tell him I said thank you for the Ajar he gave me when he backbited :hemad:

Kulaha 'cheap' :kanyehmm:

TBH I use to respect this individual :kanyehmm:

Sarah136

Hot and cold
@anonymous34

He only said those things after you systematically insulted everyone on the server with the most vilest, unwomenly, and ungodly language before storming out. Let's be honest, all you do is speak about qabyalaad and you hate on your fellow Muslims as a result of it. You believe yourself to be of a superior creation like Iblis who refused to bow before Adam as he was made of clay whilst Iblis was made of smokeless fire. Where is your Islam if you are questioning Tamkeen's? This is not how a practising Muslim women should behave. Fear Allah in this blessed month and stop your random attacks against this brother.

This post has tamkeen written all over it. There was no need for the copy and paste business. :chrisfreshhah:

@Sarah136

Now you are stooping to questioning his manhood when you know he is banned? La hawla wala quwwata illa billah, horta are you fasting? Waa ka shakiyay.

He did nothing but try to accommodate you and your qabyalaad on the server since the moment you joined. When that troll started insulting your precious hawiye (yes, it was only one guy), he banned him, but instead of being thankful you are trying to assassinate his character and paint him as "the villain".

Khayr, believe what you want, but kindly leave his name out of your posts.

Sarah136

Hot and cold
@Sarah136

Now you are stooping to questioning his manhood when you know he is banned? La hawla wala quwwata illa billah, horta are you fasting? Waa ka shakiyay.

He did nothing but try to accommodate you and your qabyalaad on the server since the moment you joined. When that troll started insulting your precious hawiye (yes, it was only one guy), he banned him, but instead of being thankful you are trying to assassinate his character and paint him as "the villain".

Khayr, believe what you want, but kindly leave his name out of your posts.

I deeply dislike a man who gossips and calls woman degrading words. Please save your copying and pasting for someone else. Tell your friend to fix his character before he mentions the names of allah.

Salaam alaykum

I deeply dislike a man who gossips and calls woman degrading words. Please save your copying and pasting for someone else. Tell your friend to fix his character before he mentions the names of allah.

Salaam alaykum

Define gossiping? I don't believe you know the meaning of the words you are using. Women are not entitled to special treatment, they will be judged for their wrongdoing just as Man would be judged, and if any degrading words were thrown her way it's because she more than earned it. As for advising others of their character, you would do well to heed your own advice first.

Sarah136

Hot and cold
Define gossiping? I don't believe you know the meaning of the words you are using. Women are not entitled to special treatment, they will be judged for their wrongdoing just as Man would be judged, and if any degrading words were thrown her way it's because she more than earned it. As for advising others of their character, you would do well to heed your own advice first.

Wallahi you just embarrassing yourself subhanallah !

Stop quoting me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending