Im bored AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are taller than some Farahs in my school so you shouldn't get too excited about your height
:chrisfreshhah:

Tell me your secrets so I can tell them.
:pachah1:

some very shorts faraxs in your sixthform. Horta me personally i dont notice a farax that is below 6ft :drakelaugh: like come on that isnt a man :ivers:

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
some very shorts faraxs in your sixthform. Horta me personally i dont notice a farax that is below 6ft :drakelaugh: like come on that isnt a man :ivers:

They are average for a man tbh. One is the same height as me at 5 ft 7 and another is around 5 ft 8/9. Wait, actually, most of the Farahs in my school are roughly around the same height and they are all skinny. Wallah this is strange. Ironically, all the Farahs in my school are repping Somaliland every day. Maybe this is a Isaaq thing

There are average for a man tbh. One is the same height as me at 5 ft 7 and another is around 5 ft 8/9. Wait, actually, most of the Farahs in my school are roughly around the same height and they are all skinny. Wallah this is strange. Ironically, all the Farahs are repping Somaliland every day. Maybe this is a Isaaq thing

its scientifically proven isaaq men are the shortest.

Darood and Hawiye men are very tall. There was a 6ft 2 farax in my sixthform he was MJ i believe :cosbyhmm:

They are average for a man tbh. One is the same height as me at 5 ft 7 and another is around 5 ft 8/9. Wait, actually, most of the Farahs in my school are roughly around the same height and they are all skinny. Wallah this is strange. Ironically, all the Farahs in my school are repping Somaliland every day. Maybe this is a Isaaq thing

You did well academically for someone too focused on the height of farahs in her school.

:lolbron:

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
You did well academically for someone too focused on the height of farahs in her school.

:lolbron:

We've known each other every since we first started the school so of course we would know everything.

There are some in my tutor group as well so it is noticeable to note how tall someone is.

Na, I just guessed how tall they are from observation.
tenor.gif

its scientifically proven isaaq men are the shortest.

Darood and Hawiye men are very tall. There was a 6ft 2 farax in my sixthform he was MJ i believe :cosbyhmm:

This is bait for Abdalla. You are nice enough to include him. All that because he enquired if you had caramel skin? Aren't you entrepreneurial Hawiye?

We've known each other every since we first started the school so of course we would know everything.

There are some in my tutor group as well so it is noticeable to note how tall someone is.

Na, I just guessed how tall they are from observation.
tenor.gif

Yea, from basic observation using your height as the basis for guessing. Smart ass. All you needed to do was stand next to them one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts