IM BEING SERIOUS! Real talk! Is Mogadishu abt all that Villa Somalia works from? I mean..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis armies will never be anything more than a bunch of mosquito congregating in line. Unless Somalis genetic bodies changes, i e i mean, buff bodies, no skinny legs, no thin high foreheads- they will be useless. Now during medieval times where the Ottoman ruled with swords, with thin small horses and thin small donkeys, Somalis would have been legendary successes story.

Attachments

• 115EF319-8978-4AD4-B743-1060A8CF002A.jpeg
    115EF319-8978-4AD4-B743-1060A8CF002A.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 155
If there’s a little being build it’s in Mogadishu

If a hospital being renovated it’s in Mogadishu

If a university is reopened it’s in Mogadishu

If it’s a national occasion it’s in Mogadishu. If they laying a flower it’s in Mogadishu

If security sweep is being conducted it’s in Mogadishu.

For effing sake is Mogadishu all it is about ?

How can you legitimately claim to be the rulers of Somalia ?

What legitimacy do you have ?

I’m not being sarcastic right now but correct me if I’m wrong.

:bell::gucciwhat:

@embarassing
Renovations and reopening because most of the damage was there, also most of the govt facilities were there and its currently based there, thats why they have their celebrations there, in the capital, like most countries in the world. Security sweeps happen and continue to happen all over the south where its needed. The seat of the govt in most countries in the world is the same way, you wouldnt say that about them though?

Also a lot of the roads being rebuilt in Xamar are by the BRA a regional authority that uses the taxes they collect and also communities funding rebuilding of roads. Govt projects should be spread throughout the country no doubt but dont try and twist the truth either.

Somalis armies will never be anything more than a bunch of mosquito congregating in line. Unless Somalis genetic bodies changes, i e i mean, buff bodies, no skinny legs, no thin high foreheads- they will be useless. Now during medieval times where the Ottoman ruled with swords, with thin small horses and thin small donkeys, Somalis would have been legendary successes story.
Their mentally weak now compared to the past as body type does not matter in wars with guns or even swords

Renovations and reopening because most of the damage was there, also most of the govt facilities were there and its currently based there, thats why they have their celebrations there, in the capital, like most countries in the world. Security sweeps happen and continue to happen all over the south where its needed. The seat of the govt in most countries in the world is the same way, you wouldnt say that about them though?

Also a lot of the roads being rebuilt in Xamar are by the BRA a regional authority that uses the taxes they collect and also communities funding rebuilding of roads. Govt projects should be spread throughout the country no doubt but dont try and twist the truth either.
When will somalis ever get along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending