How beautiful somali girls are wallahi :banderas:

Aint even checked them like that before - this girl i'm dating is :banderas:

Thank you Allah

1588429072191.png

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
No matter how we criticize Somali girls in the West for their selfish ways of attracting negative attention, they're still breathtakingly gorgeous and beautiful. No African nation has better looking females than our country.
Check out this girl (Normal Somali girl):
images - 2020-08-18T170014.294.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
'beginning to notice'

the rest of the world has caught on, yall better start openly showing love and being thankful for what you got more. i rarely hear from somali guys how beautiful somali girls are, either they're used to it, or are indifferent. either way, a non-somalis first approach to nearly every somali girl is how beautful they, along with east african girls, are beautiful. at times (most times) this can get fetish-y, but its still nice to be appreciated, although it would be better from your own men more.

somali girls not getting their props for their looks is why i think some somali girls undervalue themselves and trip over themselves over any ajnabi that points out their beauty. this would not happen if they knew they were gorgeuos from day 1 and dont need any one elses reaffirmations

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There are plenty of men who notice and always have. I've had my fair share of admirers who would make your jaw drop. That has more to do with my persona as opposed to looks. The fact that I'm pleasant but have clear cut personal boundaries and integrity that cannot be circumvented. It's one thing to be attractive and its another to also have scruples and never bend to things that compromise your core values.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There are plenty of men who notice and always have. I've had my fair share of admirers who would make your jaw drop. That has more to do with my persona as opposed to looks. The fact that I'm pleasant but have clear cut personal boundaries and integrity that cannot be circumvented. It's one thing to be attractive and its another to also have scruples and never bend to things that compromises your core values.

1597756024188.png
Here! Here!