Im baffled

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
@Adaawe you son of a biij look at your people, all on the floor from Kenyan Airstrikes. Do something rather then speak about Jubaland.
Reer Miyi MJs were poisoned and murdered by Siyad Barre and his Marehan army.

What's the difference? Oh, wait, because it's Kenya doing the killing, the deaths are supposed to be more painful?

Whatever, I'm out, just pointing out the sheer hypocrisy of these Aabo Siyadists.
:dead: where have you been ditore?

Do you see me calacaaling or crying? Don't worry. Don't start threads on why Reer Gedo are terrorists and lawless when shit hits the fan. The more awareness the better. Watch in the next few weeks.

:trumpsmirk:

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Reer Miyi MJs were poisoned and murdered by Siyad Barre and his Marehan army.

What's the difference? Oh, wait, because it's Kenya doing the killing, the deaths are supposed to be more painful?

Whatever, I'm out, just pointing out the sheer hypocrisy of these Aabo Siyadists.
What have those nomads got to do with Siad Barre and what happened 30 years ago?

Kenya is bombarding Somalia's southern border without consequences, If this was any other country this would be declaration of war... FGS is silent instead of complaining to the IC and UN wth

I don't know much about Somali politics but why? What's going on in that region?

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
It was even more baffling when the dictator Siyad Barre unleashed his national army on civilians and all Somalis stayed silent because it was not their people he targeted.

Let Ilma Siyad Barre hold their own nuts.

Much respect to walaalkay macaane @GBTarmy but yeah.

True I for one welcome the bombings in Gedo. It shows how weak spoons are. They allowed the place to become Al Shabab hub and Ethiopia playground. I say KDF just bombs it all to the ground and the Ethiopians in it

Zayn

True I for one welcome the bombings in Gedo. It shows how weak spoons are. They allowed the place to become Al Shabab hub and Ethiopia playground. I say KDF just bombs it all to the ground and the Ethiopians in it
You are truly sick if you think that way

Zayn

Do you see me calacaaling or crying? Don't worry. Don't start threads on why Reer Gedo are terrorists and lawless when shit hits the fan. The more awareness the better. Watch in the next few weeks.

:trumpsmirk:
Ceel Cadde 2.0:denzelnigga:

Trending

Latest posts