I'm An 'Incel' And I'm Proud Of It

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Even though, I'm married with two children......

In recent years, there has been this label, created to insult and make fun of men who hold conservative/right-wing views.

In today's world; being a conservative, and disapproving of interracial relationships, somehow, makes you a virgin loser, who is inadequate with women.

Someone once asked me, why do we Somali men, get triggered when a random xalimo, who's unknown go him, marries out? The answer is, we're not cucks. Apart from cuck westerners and east Asians, every other race/people groups, do not allow/want their women marrying out and breeding for another race/ethnicity.

In this world, the offsprings of a couple, follow the father, not the mother (only Jews have it the other way around) The children take the father's name, and the father's clan/tribe/race.
Why do you think in world history, in cases of conquests, why were the womenfolk spared and the men killed off? Thats because the womenfolk increase the numbers of the conqueror, even if those women be of races deemed inferior to the conqueror's race. In this world it's acceptable for a man to go and plant his oats in women of other races, because of what i have stated above. But, a woman doing the same thing is unacceptable, because she's decreasing her race/ethnicity. Its pretty simple.

Last year, there was outrage in Uganda. What was happening was, a tonne of Chinese men, were coming to Uganda and marrying Ugandan women. Now, it's absolutely fine for those Chinese men, to go and marry a bantu woman, because the children from those unions will have chinese names. Now, if it was the otherway around, no chinese man would have a bantu marry and mate with his daughter or sister.

I am married to a beautiful woman from Cape Verde, and Alhamdulillah, we have a son and daughter together. Now, my children; have my name, they have my qabil, my daughter speaks Somali, so to will my three month old son (In Sha Allah) It's because of that, they are Somali.

I once courted this xalimo, couple of years ago. As the relationship was getting serious, she tells me that she is a divorcee, who was married to an Arab, and has a son. She then goes on to tell me, how Somali her boy is, and how good his level of Somali is. Then when I met the kid, he had no trace of Somali in him, whatsoever, and would not look out of place in Doha, San'aa, Damascus, or Cairo. He had an Arab name, and was from a Iraqi Sunni tribe.

With all of that, she had the gall to say to me, "wiilkay'ga waa Somali"

Yeah......of course he is, macaanay...............and I'm a billionaire Chinese-Jew.

My personal view is, if a Somali woman wants to go and spread her legs and breed for a cadaan, madow, and arab man, then so be it. But, what i don't like and don't want to see, is for her to then call any children she has with that man, Somali. I do not accept an cadaan, madow, arab looking individual, with an cadaan, madow, or arab name, as Somali. That's how the world works.

SIMPLE AS.

So, if this does indeed make me an 'Incel'.....then I'm an UBER Incel.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Incel has been derogated by ignorant folk these days, the term carries less potecy since it's used to insult literally every male that disagrees with females these days.

Also most somali males are alpha as are many males that are woke and disagree with cucking/simp culture. I don't care who somali women or any other females marry but they cannot claim our tribe once they marry out and theirc children and themselves become a part of their husband's qabil and culture.

What's the point of marryign out if you want the benefits of having your qabil and race protect and care for you. You are no longer eligible to claim your children as our if you marry out. Simple as that. I'd go even further to say that they don't deserve to come and live on our land with their husbands and children. iIf you marry out then deal with it ladies and see what your marriage is worth. Try go living in your husbands country. I bet you a male can live with any wife of his regardless of the ethnicity in his homeland. Simply because the children and wife will be of his qabil.

Other than that live your lives and work towards you goals my brothers and sisters.

:farmajoyaab:

Apollo

VIP
I have heard of this term being used online somewhere in like 2009, then for a decade I have never seen it being used and then all of a sudden in 2019 it became super popular. Extremely odd, almost as if it is contrived.

124982703-happy-black-man-using-smart-phone-while-relaxing-at-home-smiling-mature-man-at-home-sitting-on-couch.jpg

I get it, culture and all of that but you are the last person I want to hear the conversation about "our women marrying out/our men turning to cucks as a result". I can't take someone who married out themselves seriously :zhqjlmx:

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
@Arma if the child has an illegitimate father, can he take his mothers tribe. Or if the child is an orphan, not knowing his fathers tribe. Would you be angry if he said he was Somali.

I am married to a beautiful woman from Cape Verde,

My personal view is, if a Somali woman wants to go and spread her legs and breed for a cadaan, madow, and arab man, then so be it. But, what i don't like and don't want to see, is for her to then call any children she has with that man, Somali.

So you are married to a madow woman and have half madow kids and have the nerve to say Somali women who marry madow men and have half madow kids can't call them Somali? :faysalwtf: Don't get it twisted just because of weird old customs. You and your kids are no different to half Somali kids who have a Somali mom. Her kids are just as Somali as your kids 50% and mixed, not full. Everyone knows kids who have Somali moms are more cultured than those with Somali dads because you spend more time with your mom and you learn more from your mom. Mixed kids who have Somali dads usually never know anything about the culture.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
So you are married to a madow woman and have half madow kids and have the nerve to say Somali women who marry madow men and have half madow kids can't call them Somali? :faysalwtf: Don't get it twisted just because of weird old customs. You and your kids are no different to half Somali kids who have a Somali mom. Her kids are just as Somali as your kids 50% and mixed, not full. Everyone knows kids who have Somali moms are more cultured than those with Somali dads because you spend more time with your mom and you learn more from your mom. Mixed kids who have Somali dads usually never know anything about the culture.
Not all people spend more time with their mom

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I get it, culture and all of that but you are the last person I want to hear the conversation about "our women marrying out/our men turning to cucksas a result". I can't take someone who married out themselves seriously :zhqjlmx:
How is he marrying out if his seed is his culture and race?

Do you realise how ridiculous that reverse argument is? check your ancestry. I bet your great grand father's married oromo or other females at one point. Males marry out and still carry their lineage, females marry into families. It's as simple as that.

:drakelaugh:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

Erm, no. My wife is Creole, not Madow. Get it right.

Trending