Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot virgin nerds is the way to go :banderas:
26e87030c82e1fffb13837ae1d7b623a.jpg

:ahh:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The same can be said about a woman if she were to be sexually elusive like a goddess who finds her ecstasy in the glistening white moon in contrast to its darkness where she covers her most intimate desires, this kind of woman is hard to figure out. Women don't go loose after being with men, that's a myth.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
If he's repented and Allah has forgiven him, then who am I to continue to hold this sin over his head. We all make mistakes. But if he's bragging about it or did some secret marriage bs :birdman:
Nope. Men Don't marry non-virgins even if they repented. I Don't marry a non-virgin because it would hurt my heart

The same can be said about a woman if she were to be sexually elusive like a goddess who finds her ecstasy in the glistening white moon in contrast to its darkness where she covers her most intimate desires, this kind of woman is hard to figure out. Women don't go loose after being with men, that's a myth.

I can;t figure u out habibti. you're an enigma

Nope. Men Don't marry non-virgins even if they repented. I Don't marry a non-virgin because it would hurt my heart
this sounds more like low self esteem. its one thing wanting a pure partner due to possibly contracting std's... past relationships are insignificant when you get with a new person relationship-wise.

The last chick I dated was a virgin and she was keen on settling down with me, I've to let her go as a virgin because I wasn't ready for a long term relationship aka marriage and didn't want to mess up with her virginity. I don't care if she is a virgin or not but I lean towards a non-virgin because making love to a virgin is messy and not an enjoyable act.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Why as delicate as flower a virgin must never be tainted she will loose her colour, her life will be bleak. Oh I beg you cruel men to leave a virgin girl alone she is of the rarity in this cruel sexualised world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending