I'm a revert AMA

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Bored and trying not to think about how much I've sucked these past few days lol. Y'all ask me some questions or talk to me or something before I start cornrowing my roommate's cat for entertainment.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
She.. converted lol
@greenvegetables what introduced you to Islam?

Allah azza wajjal. I recieved some signs to draw closer to Allah ta'ala. Before I knew much about Islam I specifically spent a lot of time praying for a way or a lifestyle where I could commit to Him after the immense amount of trial and tribulation I was facing in my life. I knew the only one I could depend on was the Most High and I never repelled Him or was angry with Him during this time masha'Allah.I didn't believe Jesus AS as God or anything so I was never an Xtian despite being raised in a baptist family. Anyways I kept waking up to spiders under my pillow or I'd find the same spiders everywhere I went whether I was home, in another state, or out and about. I saw them in my dreams too but I never was afraid. Out of curiosity I looked up spiders and read Al Anqaboot. Subhan'Allah the words were so beautiful and brought me a peace I had never felt before. A spiritual awakening. I haven't looked back since alhamdulillah.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Allah azza wajjal. I recieved some signs to draw closer to Allah ta'ala. Before I knew much about Islam I specifically spent a lot of time praying for a way or a lifestyle where I could commit to Him after the immense amount of trial and tribulation I was facing in my life. I knew the only one I could depend on was the Most High and I never repelled Him or was angry with Him during this time masha'Allah.I didn't believe Jesus AS as God or anything so I was never an Xtian despite being raised in a baptist family. Anyways I kept waking up to spiders under my pillow or I'd find the same spiders everywhere I went whether I was home, in another state, or out and about. I saw them in my dreams too but I never was afraid. Out of curiosity I looked up spiders and read Al Anqaboot. Subhan'Allah the words were so beautiful and brought me a peace I had never felt before. A spiritual awakening. I haven't looked back since alhamdulillah.
What a beautiful story that is so amazing! Mashallah. Sometimes I wished I could see a sign that amazing but I was raised with Islam. Maybe one day.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
What's your connection to the Somali community?

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
How’s your current life like right now

Ngl I'm a little rough right now lol. I spazzed out at my job a few days ago and feel unloved by my family sometimes. But overall the amount of blessing and favor in my life is undeniable. Words can not describe how thankful I am to Allah ta'ala. My good days always outweigh my bad. And I have more to be grateful for than not so I can't complain.

Trending