I'm a proud Ethiopian

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

He's just an Ethiopian, probably Amhara. They're always on Somali people's ***** on youtube and everywhere else online. They also troll Eritreans and any Oromo who is against the regime.

This is probably Waalicas aka hawdian. The axmaaro Ass licker.

Proud to come from Aidstopia?

Waryaa stop smoking injeera and come back to reality. You are Skinny somali, not a midget habesha raw meat eater.

S

Shamis

They could have sold a portion of that camel to buy some matches at least: Skip to 7:27.

Why can't he be Ethiopian if he wants to be.You all claim to be American,British,Swedish or whatever dumb nationalities that you have no claim to,Yet Ethiopia is a no no,where's the logic in that

All I'm saying is people should be consistent.Somalis are Somalis full stop.Those who claim any nationality should all be shown the error of their ways.It shouldn't just be reserved for those who claim Habashi

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Why can't he be Ethiopian if he wants to be.You all claim to be American,British,Swedish or whatever dumb nationalities that you have no claim to,Yet Ethiopia is a no no,where's the logic in that

He can if he wants to. But I know people like him. Just like that Ogaden girl with Isaaq mum (I forgot her name, Sensei knows) they want to push that identity. By his logic I am Ethiopian too because me & my ancestors are from what is today Ethiopia. Are Palestinians Israelis now?

Ethiopia is a false superficial nation. Eveyone wants out except the Woyane.

I think he's a Habashi troll anyway.

All I'm saying is people should be consistent.Somalis are Somalis full stop.Those who claim any nationality should all be shown the error of their ways.It shouldn't just be reserved for those who claim Habashi

Ethiopia is modern Abyssinia, which is a habesha empire. Ogaden much like Palestine is colonized occupied subjugated territory.

Thats like me going back in time during the italian colonization, calling my self italian national.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending