I'm A Feminine Identifying 'Straight' Man...

cf2.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In a perfect world- i wish a feminine man would be matched with a masculine woman, that way- the issue of homosexuality gets thrown out of the window. Don't u all agree? @repo ?????? @Tai????

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
In a perfect world- i wish a feminine man would be matched with a masculine woman, that way- the issue of homosexuality gets thrown out of the window. Don't u all agree? @repo ?????? @Tai????
I am telling you right now, don't bring that stuff to me.

The world is done imho. Something is in the water. You don't see this shit in hunter gatherer societies. Something is in the water man.
Theres phytoestrogens and other hormonal modifiers in our Water, food, plastic etc.

Theres one that been studied to turn male frogs into females and America still havent banned it, actually criminal stuff

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Theres phytoestrogens and other hormonal modifiers in our Water, food, plastic etc.

Theres one that been studied to turn male frogs into females and America still havent banned it, actually criminal stuff
My kids will only drink, bathe and touch imported zamzam water. Better get my pockets lined up.
:damn:

It's only a matter of time until he comes out as gay; how in the world is a straight dude getting lifted in the hair by his woman?

:susp::mjlol:

It's only a matter of time until he comes out as gay; how in the world is a straight dude getting lifted in the hair by his woman?

:susp::mjlol:
No, it is some sort of Paraphilia like exhibitionism, some straight male get turned on s*xually by dressing as woman, so maybe these days they confuse it by wanting to be trans woman or wanting to become feminine man. The same goes with women, they love men so they aspire to be one.

Last edited:

You know these sort of sexual deviations are small in number in the population, always normal sexual behaviors will outnumber the alphabet population, instead of celebrating their mental health problems, they need to be treated. Then how do you explain their existence in South Asia and Southeast Asia, they were considered outcasts but they always existed. They are more apparent in the society due to the acceptance and free speech movement but still small in number.

Trending