Im a beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excell

King of Soomaaliya
I'm surrounded by all these devil mouths they talkin about some say I came from heaven but I rose up from hell and every since I rose up sucess has been my cell some caller hits my lawyer cause they got me out on bail never been a snicth boy never been a boy why I got to hat on you look at me I'm rich boy you need a sten wheel the way you riden my dick boy say yous a go getta go get your own shit boy what it's gone take for you mutherfuckers to understand I'm a beast think he a rapper naaw I'm jus tryin to get my point across niggas hatin on niggas man ya'll no ya'll keep up that's why when it comes to these hits I'm gone keep up shit keep risin to the top keep gettin that money keep laughin at you clowns cause you clowns is funny I've been gridin for 17 years tryin to keep the piece but now you mutherfuckers done brought out the beast....

Excell

King of Soomaaliya
Wait a min. wait a min I got more to say u ain't goin no where ya'll smile in my face and talk shit in back of me I got the ball I'm tryin to shot but ya'll niggas keep hackin me could it be that I'm a king

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The way you riden my dick boy ah???

:urgh:

Bisinka they just coming out da woodwork these days

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm just gonna assume your fingers fat too and you meant :ftw9nwa: instead of :vo3yidw:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending