Im a addict and i cant even hide it

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

Wallahi you seem hurt. Call me and see what happens trigger finger turn to gossip fingers ass . I've never seen any man who acts like you online. You're more y than a 14 year old dhocil. No wonder you got ran out of Seattle. Your ass is known to be a coward. Nigga you were bullied from Seattle to Bellevue then you ran to California. Tell me I'm lying, I dare you. Coward!
knows my life story and shit, iyadune ADAM kama aqaaano :chrisfreshhah:
I moved from Seattle because I've got a greenery growing out here in Cali. Do you know what type of greenery I'm talking about?:drakekidding:
I don't sit here and make bogus stories about individuals even those who i share disagreements with, I hit'em directly with common sense.
As for the highlighted portion, thats the description I used to describe you many times I guess you inherit your jokes from others :ehh:
I've got an entire business set up here, I'm growing plants that are soon to be harvested and sold. Unlike many, I don't smoke weed just to get high, i smoke weed simply because it corresponds with my life and my work. And yes, all of my work is legal, you wouldn't know the amount of money a decent dispensary intakes, because you have the idea that since its illegal in your state its illegal everywhere.

Get your own puns, address me with your own shit, don't get consumed by others. Your personality reflects your, 'enemies' you've taken all their jokes:russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
:jcoleno:

dat tripple threat alcohol/kush+ lean diet since new yr eve, i look liks shyt,feel like shyt, havent ate shyt

I went to work fucked up drunk from The night b4 got told to take the day off, i go to the dispensery get told they couldn't serve me cause i was intoxicated fml took like 40min to go to another spot like just 3kms away

Fml. End rant

:mjohreally::ohreally:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
when ther was a lean drought in my hood
some niggaz bought robitussin nd jolly ranchers added some xans n sprite and where swearing
dis shyt like lean. They wer in bed two days with stomach ulcers.

:dead:

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

Post your voice note and I'll add you on snapchat. Let's hear that Cali accent, 'cuh'.:drakekidding:

What ur snapchat, I'll send u a dick pic aswell so u can fingerr urself to it.

Stop playin with me duchess, u not on my level. You been on my dick since i joined.

Pm if u want fb or keep it moving.

Q

Queen Carawelo

What American uses km?

Buuuuuusted I bet you never smoked in your whole life.

You ain't gotta lie to kick it. :chrisfreshhah:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
What ur snapchat, I'll send u a dick pic aswell so u can fingerr urself to it.

Stop playin with me duchess, u not on my level. You been on my dick since i joined.

Pm if u want fb or keep it moving.

So no voice note? How would me seeing your ugly mug or micropenis confirm that you're from Cali or even American for that matter?:drakekidding:

You've been lying since the day you joined. Do you forget the topic where you tried to pass of an image you stole off of flickr as one of your one night stands?:chrisfreshhah:

So no voice note? How would me seeing your ugly mug or micropenis confirm that you're from Cali or even American for that matter?:drakekidding:

You've been lying since you joined. Do you forget the topic where you tried to pass of an image you stole off of flickr as one of your one night stands?:chrisfreshhah:

Ill let u suck it too wallahi even tho my dick is anti somali

Just so u stop talking smack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending