I'll soon be fighting in Street Beefs inshaallah

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
i recovered from my current intense cardio and body building and gained more muscles. As soon as they accept me and match me up with an opponent that wants me i'll be flying to Virginia to fight. you guys will see the video of my fight published on Youtube

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Bro, I believe in you.

But don't do this. Because if you lose, that video will get clipped on SSpot and you will never be able to live it down.

I might even make a meme or two.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Bro, I believe in you.

But don't do this. Because if you lose, that video will get clipped on SSpot and you will never be able to live it down.

Bro @Cerberus ignore this hater please join I want to see your fighting skills. Even though I know you are big and strong from your Neanderthal genes.
:pachah1:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Bro @Cerberus ignore this hater please join I want to see your fighting skills. Even though I know you are big and strong from your Neanderthal genes.

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

Cerberus

VIP

if I shall become a Meme like MN wheelchair then so be it because IDGAF. losing is not what will happen to me. losing meand I will accept becoming a Meme and I will also go spread E-V32 haplogroup into Latino countries near me. a lady from my tribe had half portugese child in Europe and another E-V32 brother had half white child in Australia to an Australian woman so I will go wild and go impregnating like lots of Spanish and Portugese women in Latin America. every bro who is somali get an ajnabi near them impregnated hahah

Cerberus

VIP
but the problem is I have a baby face but on a larger fit muscular body. I can run 3 miles non-stop very fast but one kick or good force punch to my chin area and I am out cold. Just like Wanderlei Silva and Israel Adesenya I can be knocked out with enough force even though I am strong and possibly knock opponent out too. israel adesensya depends on his 6'4 height to allow his head to evade the incoming punched by movin his head back during incoming punched but I an only 5'10 and the opponent my height or taller can most likely land punches on me easily.

Cerberus

VIP
Bro, I believe in you.

i have a chin vulnerable to getting knocked out but if i strike him hard first i may knock him out or at minimum avoid his punches. i am 197lbs currently and Street Beefs uses sliding 10 pound scale so 10 pounds less or larger than me is what i expect to fight. most likely a 210 pound fat mathow opponent

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
i have a chin vulnerable to getting knocked out but if i strike him hard first i may knock him out or at minimum avoid his punches. i am 197lbs currently and Street Beefs uses sliding 10 pound scale so 10 pounds less or larger than me is what i expect to fight. most likely a 210 pound fat mathow opponent

Continue your weight loss programme until you hit 80-83 kilos.

Then after you have become disciplined in meal prep and gyming, start building muscle and clean bulking.

Cerberus

VIP
Bro @Cerberus don't do this for real.

Even if you are at top physique, do some proper fight training before you sign up for these public contests.
i have been working out training and analyzing various mma fights for years. teen Jorge Masvidal beat up a guy way larger than him in the street beefs fight style in backyard fights.

My body was designed to take a beating because Neanderthals surviived heavy impacts at high speeds. I can be vulnerable to a knockout via enough force but I can also dodge and severely f*ck up a dude. 3 mathow guys in downtown minneapolis jumped me years ago and they could not knock me out nor keep me down. during Adrenaline rush I believe I become a different more powerful dude and 3 times stronger thanks to fight or flight hormones. The longer I am in a fight the more stamina and energy I get and the worse it is for them. Also street beefs doesn't allow trained MMA guys, only normal dudes being themselves are fighting. If I do great in Street Beefs I will be qualified for UFC as I now have guys my own weight range I defeated but hell now will I accept UFC as my weight range is Paulo Costa, Israel Adesenya and Kamaru Usman and also Jorge Masvidal. When I cut weight the UFC will match me with Jorge Masvidal or Kamaru Usman because I can never cut below 180ish pounds and obviously those two guys will f*ck me up any day and they're both taller than me too.

Cerberus

VIP
Update guys, I don't want to become a vegetable so I won't be flying there to fight. Some people can do illegal blows to the head on you and make you a vegetable. No thanks, I need my head and brain. Unless I am wearing some sort of protective helmet I ain't gonna be fighting. Eff that. @Periplus @digaagjecel @sincity and others take note.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
i recovered from my current intense cardio and body building and gained more muscles. As soon as they accept me and match me up with an opponent that wants me i'll be flying to Virginia to fight. you guys will see the video of my fight published on Youtube

How do you sign up for this?

Trending