Ilkacase Qays hunting Marehan AS in the Jubbas

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I ran in to this brother few years ago, he was pretty cool and we had a small convo. Does he still make music :)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lets see if he defends his weak uncle until very end

Badly timed trip this soft qurbajoog is not going to stick around for the bloodbath when your uncle tries to steal the election anyways he was pro N&N before the Qurundhagax situation see you in August:lolbron:
Most OGs declared war against N&N after that incident, including me.

I'm itching for Cheeseman to visit London, I promise you it won't end up well for him :mjpls:

:salute:

You can tell he's hungry for blood looking at the timing of his visit.:russ:
:drakelaugh:

He is decently built compared to the average Somali. I challenge MX to bring forth one of their fanan with similar mass or are they all built like toothpick gacmo bajaq fakkits? :mjlol:

:drakelaugh:

He is decently built compared to the average Somali. I challenge MX to bring forth one of their fanan with similar mass or are they all built like toothpick gacmo bajaq fakkits? :mjlol:
OGs in general are bigger than other Somalis due to our nomadic culture, and marriage within. madoobe, ciilmoge, xidig(all candidats for jland president), all tower midget xabashi boy axmaarjo and they can probably beat him up like he's a baby.:drakelaugh:

Mudane ilkacase is cawliyahan from baardheere, nigga probably lost his home and lands to MSB's marauding soldiers in 1988, he's got old scores to settle.

MX will be reduced to insignificant, same level as cawrmale and other looma ooyaan clans when madoobe wins this election, by the ballot or by the bullet.:trumpsmirk:

I'm itching for Cheeseman to visit London, I promise you it won't end up well for him :mjpls:
He won't and does not even come to america due him worrying about his passport being taken away

OGs in general are bigger than other Somalis due to our nomadic culture, and marriage within. madoobe, ciilmoge, xidig(all candidats for jland president), all tower midget xabashi boy axmaarjo and they can probably beat him up like he's a baby.:drakelaugh:

Mudane ilkacase is cawliyahan from baardheere, nigga probably lost his home and lands to MSB's marauding soldiers in 1988, he's got old scores to settle.

MX will be reduced to insignificant, same level as cawrmale and other looma ooyaan clans when madoobe wins this election, by the ballot or by the bullet.:trumpsmirk:
Ogaden land either way lol

Lol qays vs as plus igu sawir crew
yes sir

bardera.jpg

ugaas, i did not know know you are reer london,

i am also itching for that b000n to come to london, they would not like it,

Trending