Ilhan on CNN live “grab by the bussi “ & “sons of biijes” (struggles to pronounce the P word)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
maanta qosol ban la gagashey

Apparently Ilhan can’t seem to pronounce the P word. While attacking the legendary Trump she broke all protocol on a live CNN tv to quote Trump on his badass “grab her by the P”. This woman is turning into a clown before our eyes.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
“This is a bresident who has said ‘grab her by the bussy’, who said we are ‘sons of biijes’, who said go back to your shid hole countries”
:dead:

she got her point across, that's all that matters.

president Trump is wilding, he's acting like a niggar.

he's gotta be stopped.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
maanta qosol ban la gagashey

Apparently Ilhan can’t seem to pronounce the P word. While attacking the legendary Trump she broke all protocol on a live CNN tv to quote Trump on his badass “grab her by the P”. This woman is turning into a clown before our eyes.

I cant watch it because Ilhaan annoys me. Its sad because I really want to adore her as I support Mj even tho she is habar gidir because she gave habar gidir babies

#RacistPresident

Is trending number 1 Worldwide on twitter, i don't know what is going on but Donald Trump has been wilding out nonestop, to the point where he couldn't hide his emotions something set him of for him to openly come out as a blatant racist.

D_fMs-WXYAAHp-H.jpeg.jpg

Muji

VIP
#RacistPresident

Is trending number 1 Worldwide on twitter, i don't know what is going on but Donald Trump has been wilding out nonestop, to the point where he couldn't hide his emotions something set him of for him to openly come out as a blatant racist.

View attachment 75519

A Somali woman triggered him. Some say she’s an avid somalispotter and learned from best.
@Jaydaan