Ilhan Omar's daughter

Wow so embarrassing. I would kill myself if i had such a daughter with no appreaciation of somali culture and mother who sucks jewish cock repeatedly and deliciously. Does anybody think that the somalis in minneapolis will vote for the republicans over this disgrace named ilhan omar

Wow so embarrassing. I would kill myself if i had such a daughter with no appreaciation of somali culture and mother who sucks jewish cock repeatedly and deliciously. Does anybody think that the somalis in minneapolis will vote for the republicans over this disgrace named ilhan omar
Ilhan Omar has a Minnesota Somali man who's fighting for the same spot

The Somalis aren’t who keep her elected. I thought that would be evident. She’s the representative of Minnesota, not Puntland.

She’ll win again, if white people like her enough. Somalis have zero political clout, I’m not even hating that’s straight facts. Every Somali could vote against her and she would still win in a landslide because her sugar daddy is her sponsor.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I see the mother is already corrupting the man's children.

That's why it's important to marry a woman truly on the deen fellas, not some half wit that just wears hijabs and pretends she's religious.

Maybe baba yahuud can raise them more onservative.
:mjhaps:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1589476385760.png

World

VIP
I don’t agree with her views but I think she’s a very intelligent girl for her age and will have a bright future.

Trending