Ilhan omar?

Ilhan omar is trending on Twitter and it made me think why does she speak up for Palestine but never for Somalia? Somalia is way worse then Palestine. Also I feel like people hate Somalis way more since she has run for Congress šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ What do you guys think?

Also I feel like people hate Somalis way more since she has run for Congress šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ What do you guys think?

Not really. The only time I was worried about what she was saying is when she mentioned the JEWS:wowsweat: Can't have Somali's being labelled as anti-semitic!

Not to burst your bubble here, but people who hate Somalis because of Ilhan Omar didn't need much convincing. The likelihood of them holding racist and/or Islamophobic views long before that woman came into the spotlight was big.

Ilhan omar is trending on Twitter and it made me think why does she speak up for Palestine but never for Somalia? Somalia is way worse then Palestine. Also I feel like people hate Somalis way more since she has run for Congress šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ What do you guys think?

I usually stay away from Palestine related things, but they're attacking a holy site during ramadan, unprovoked. :kodaksmiley:
They deserve ALL the smoke

Not to burst your bubble here, but people who hate Somalis because of Ilhan Omar didn't need much convincing. The likelihood of them holding racist and/or Islamophobic views long before that woman came into the spotlight was big.
Muslims and black. Somalis were never gonna be the model minorities in white peoples eyes. Did you see that Jew that was taking the Palestinian families house and when asked why you doing this. He said if I donā€™t someone else will

Lostbox

怌Immortal Sage怍| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Somalia issues a boring compare Palestine. Somali famine? Caused by large clans taking all the aids from themselves. Clivil wars? Causes by Somalis, government corruption? By Somalis and so on

Plus, the Palestine issues is political while the Somalia issues a humanitarian

Humanitarian issues are boring. Most people don't care about their local homeless problem and some don't know if it exists but the government wants to spend their tax money? They'll get real mad
:mjdontkno:

Personally, don't care going on in some far way shithole. Too far to care

Last edited:
Somalia issues a boring compare Palestine. Somali famine? Caused by large clans taking all the aids from themselves. Clivil wars? Causes by Somalis, government corruption? By Somalis and so on

Plus, the Palestine issues is political while the Somalia issues a humanitarian

Humanitarian issues are boring. Most people don't care about their local homeless problem and some don't know if it exists but the government wants to spend their tax money? They'll get real mad
:mjdontkno:

Personally, don't care going on in some far way shithole. Too far to care

Shit like this gets to any human being. Someone forcefullyremoving you from your house and the super powers behind them keeping their mouth shut. In fact anyone questions them they will callyou anti semit. You can understand why throughout history every group of people they lived with end up distrusting them and hating them. Greediest people walking earth

Muslims and black. Somalis were never gonna be the model minorities in white peoples eyes. Did you see that Jew that was taking the Palestinian families house and when asked why you doing this. He said if I donā€™t someone else will
The guy is trying to steal a whole house while saying he did not do this. I would laugh if it didn't fit into the serious context it's in.

Last edited:
The guy is trying to steal a whole house while saying he did not do this. I would laugh if it didn't fit into the serious context it's in.
Itā€™s really madness. The boldness is what gets me. If I donā€™t do it someone else will. Why you mad at me. He is American and been told you look for something you like. Once you find it we will remove whoever lives there. She is trying to plead to his humanity and he canā€™t understand why she so mad

Itā€™s really madness. The boldness is what gets me. If I donā€™t do it someone else will. Why you mad at me. He is American and been told you look for something you like. Once you find it we will remove whoever lives there. She is trying to plead to his humanity and he canā€™t understand why she so mad
Maybe there's something wrong with the guy, something pathological. The act is crazy.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Arab leaders donā€™t give a damn and neither does their elite