Ilhan Omar wins her Primary

bidenkulaha

GalYare
EF3B8F64-F0D2-4D02-A860-7428E643F5D2.jpeg

She won her race 2 years against fellow democrats by 18%. Two years later she wins by 2%. I think her days are numbered

7 Darood candidates have won while the sole HAG candidate was humiliated.

Laugh Lol GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

You honestly believe the stupidity this guy is spewing? My only concern would be if these candidates can not speak proper English. They shouldn't allow on the ballot anyone who can't speak discernable English. Somalis need Somalis who can communicate well in their respective rep jobs.

Adiga sida doqonta ayaad u hadashaa nin wayna waa tahay. Ka fiirso inta aadan afka furan oo meesha aadan wax ku qorin. Gaar ahaan qabiil ku duul ama ka duul markaa tahay, wax caqli gal ah ku hadal.

She won her race 2 years against fellow democrats by 18%. Two years later she wins by 2%. I think her days are numbered

Car thefts and uncontrollable teen crimes are plaguing her areas. The mood hence being unfavorable to her candidacy in her district. With that said, come the general Election, those who voted against her will vote for her against any republican since Republicans in general are despised by the majority in Minnesota. Voting for them is inviting chaos in governance, less funding for education, race bating and bigotry. They are hateful beings who don't deserve to be given an oversight of anything public.

I check the D in all forms all the time regardless of who is running because I can't stand Republican candidates. There is no good republican.

Car thefts and uncontrollable teen crimes are plaguing her areas. The mood hence being unfavorable to her candidacy in her district. With that said, come the general Election, those who voted against her will vote for her against any republican since Republicans in general are despised by the majority in Minnesota. Voting for them is inviting chaos in governance, less funding for education, race bating and bigotry. They are hateful beings who don't deserve to be given an oversight of anything public.

I check the D in all forms all the time regardless of who is running because I can't stand Republican candidates. There is no good republican.
Yeah whoever gets the Dem vote walks the election. But she did beat a guy who is for law enforcement and hard on crime. So crime can’t be that big of a deal

Some other notable victories for Somalis
Geeljires rocking it!!
Soon America will be having its first Somali president!! once they get hold of it they don't stop until they get to the highest point possible.
Niggas even deciding other cadaan candidates' fate and having them thanking them for that lol..
Geeljire haddaad u bilowdo mar waa bes..

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Geeljires rocking it!!
Soon America will be having its first Somali president!! once they get hold of it they don't stop until they get to the highest point possible.
Niggas even deciding other cadaan candidates' fate and having them thanking them for that lol..
Geeljire haddaad u bilowdo mar waa bes..
Somali President in America, Kenya and Ethiopia. All our former destructive countries

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Too close. She barely won right there. Ms Omar better cry Toolaaahi yaa Darood iyoo Yaaa Hawiyee or Toolaahi ya Yuuhud for her to win, or she will be out of the office come this November

View attachment 233482

She needs a political marriage like those old Queen marriages. I recommend her to marry a Hawiye. She has lost a lot of H block vote after treating her former husband Senior Advisor to the Somali president Ahmed Hirsi so badly :francis:

Trending

Latest posts