Ilhan Omar votes for War Powers Resolution to pull out Danab and American partner forces

bidenkulaha

GalYare
B2090AE9-29B8-44A7-92BF-F4876E10EAB0.jpeg

Fortunately this failed as the same wings of the Republican and Democratic voted overwhelmingly against but I had to mention the low IQ nature of far left politicians.

Reminds me of the time she voted against a Somalia aid package from Trump because it got rid of planned parenthood (abortion and conscription indoctrination in poor countries), then claimed credit for the aid package

65E769C4-994C-4ED4-BB30-20F792D1BAAD.jpeg

The American left will scream about an issue then vote the complete opposite way because they have to please their donors, both parties have the same donors and when it comes to geopolitical interest and foreign policy, America is a 1 party state. They only differ on domestic social issues. This is the illusion of American democracy, corporations and major donors run the show

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The American left will scream about an issue then vote the complete opposite way because they have to please their donors, both parties have the same donors and when it comes to geopolitical interest and foreign policy, America is a 1 party state. They only differ on domestic social issues. This is the illusion of American democracy, corporations and major donors run the show
No the American left voted to pull out of Somalia. They also are against drone strikes against Shabaab/ISIS.

There’s about 50 true ‘American left’. Most of the Democrats are centrists however. Same with the Republicans. 50 far right Republicans.

So what’s happening is you see the extreme wings of the party voting together on this resolution, making the most noise and the centrists Dems and Republicans outnumbering them yet you don’t hear from them in the media

No the American left voted to pull out of Somalia. They also are against drone strikes against Shabaab/ISIS.

There’s about 50 true ‘American left’. Most of the Democrats are centrists however. Same with the Republicans. 50 far right Republicans.

So what’s happening is you see the extreme wings of the party voting together on this resolution, making the most noise and the centrists Dems and Republicans outnumbering them yet you don’t hear from them in the media
I'm speaking in general terms sxb when it comes to American politics.

I do think America will become more isolation though, especially if a republican politician becomes president next election. You can see the attitude in their speech that they are sick of direct involvement, maybe they will go back to 60's and early 70's where they work through their underground networks. What do you think?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I'm speaking in general terms sxb when it comes to American politics.

I do think America will become more isolation though, especially if a republican politician becomes president next election. You can see the attitude in their speech that they are sick of direct involvement, maybe they will go back to 60's and early 70's where they work through their underground networks. What do you think?

Republicans have no chance next year. It’s going to be Trump vs Biden and Trump’s approval is in the toilet. While Biden will have an incumbency advantage and an improving economy plus low inflation next year. They couldn’t even do anything in the midterms when inflation was at its highest in decades, Biden got the best midterm results in many decades.

They should plan for 2028 with a moderate President when Trump is dead from the political scene. Moderate Republicans are not isolationist and will be even more interventionist with China on the rise. Isolationist America is on the wane imo.

Ilhan is just a liberal politician with a Hijab, there is nothing islamic about her. She delivers for her white constituency. These cadaan liberals have mastered the art of manipulation.
Clapping Applause GIF by The Gentlemen

bidenkulaha

GalYare
She did the right thing, the less America is involved in somali matters, the better will Somalia be in the future.

Yes let’s leave Somalia to China, Russia and UAE. Great idea that. At least in America there’s a democratic pressure and a Somali diaspora that can influence things there.

I much rather Danab for example than these UAE funded troops but it is what it is. Can’t exactly convince US to fully fund the SNA while UAE is willing to do that to get influence. Let’s hope they don’t go all RSF on us.

Yes let’s leave Somalia to China, Russia and UAE. Great idea that. At least in America there’s a democratic pressure and a Somali diaspora that can influence things there.

I much rather Danab for example than these UAE funded troops but it is what it is. Can’t exactly convince US to fully fund the SNA while UAE is willing to do that to get influence. Let’s hope they don’t go all RSF on us.
People hate on the american presence without understanding that the alternatives (China, etc) are arguebly worse for us. The same way Churchill said "Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others" I would argue: America is the worst superpower in the world, except for all the others.

The only American aid Somalia needs is direct arms transshipments. American training is useless, doctrinally America cannot train other countries (especially third world countries) because it’s doctrine is so expensive

Trending

Latest posts