Ilhan Omar under attack from Russian propagandists

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Anything ms Omar does i don't take serious. At least she has been away from the media spotlight. I am thankful.

Those aren't Russian propagandists, just leftists/communists I think (correct me if I'm mistaken). However it's weird how hard she's defending Ukraine this hard, I wish she could acted at least as half as interested in Somalia lol

She could at least call to the end of the Arms Embargo

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Those aren't Russian propagandists, just leftists/communists I think (correct me if I'm mistaken). However it's weird how hard she's defending Ukraine this hard, I wish she could acted at least as half as interested in Somalia lol

She is following the trend huuno. She sits at the helm of woke culture. Including me- i took the time and money to buy- Support for Ukraine T-shit in amazon. We are victims of brain washing

She is following the trend huuno. She sits at the helm of woke culture. Including me- i took the time and money to buy- Support for Ukraine T-shit in amazon. We are victims of brain washing
Yes, it's embarrassing, at least she should've used the woke culture to try and help Somalia a little bit. The way she said kids were suffering in Ukraine like the way she and other kids did in Somalia during the civil war is unfathomably. Somalia suffered 10000x what Ukraine has

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes, it's embarrassing, at least she should've used the woke culture to try and help Somalia a little bit. The way she said kids were suffering in Ukraine like the way she and other kids did in Somalia during the civil war is unfathomably. Somalia suffered 10000x what Ukraine has

But my dear--take this with love-- Ukraine babies are not made the same as Somali Babies. Its not a fair comparison. Ukraine babies are pampered- and loved. Our Babies climb the camels at age 2. Or at least glare at u with judgy eyes. They are woke!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

That would be a suicide. The left is more on Ukraine side than what you think. In fact some right wing media like Foxnews is more on Russia’s side. While Biden and the rest are against the invasion.

Ironically, now that she shows support to Ukraine, this means the right (republicans etc.) will ride in support of Russia etc. They only care about being anti democrats, which currently means anti Ukraine

That would be a suicide. The left is more on Ukraine side than what you think. In fact some right wing media like Foxnews is more on Russia’s side. While Biden and the rest are against the invasion.

the right leans more in favor of Russia, the left more in favor of China.... I'm not lying- listen to right-wing media and they're yelling about "CHINA"..... left-wing it's "RUSSIA"

but also it depends what left we're talking about- the pro-Ukraine thing is of the Western and Western-aligned left.... the Cuba/Venezuela type left is pro-Russia

you have super right-wing pro-Russians and certain forms of leftism that are pro-Russia

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
the right leans more in favor of Russia, the left more in favor of China.... I'm not lying- listen to right-wing media and they're yelling about "CHINA"..... left-wing it's "RUSSIA"

but also it depends what left we're talking about- the pro-Ukraine thing is of the Western and Western-aligned left.... the Cuba/Venezuela type left is pro-Russia

you have super right-wing pro-Russians and certain forms of leftism that are pro-Russia
Exactly, saying that the left support Russia is dumb.

Exactly, saying that the left support Russia is dumb.

I didn't know someone was saying that. It's pretty inaccurate. As far as the West, the left is way more gung-ho about this Ukraine thing than the right. The right is full of Russia sympathizers.

You don't worry, though, that this could harm the West's ability to fight Russia? I think the military traditionally tends to recruit right-wingers. So if the right is unenthusiastic I wonder if this puts the West in a weaker position militarily when it comes to this Russia issue.

Trending