Ilhan omar triggers them all

Ilhan is being kicked off her committees for no reason. It makes me think why does she trigger them so much? Her Palestinian colleague who comes for Israel doesn’t get this much smoke. You have Ethiopians, Saudis, etc all celebrating.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Ilhan is being kicked off her committees for no reason. It makes me think why does she trigger them so much? Her Palestinian colleague who comes for Israel doesn’t get this much smoke. You have Ethiopians, Saudis, etc all celebrating.

You do know that Ilhan Omar is the only member of the Squad to be on the Foreign committee?

Saying why Rashida didn’t get kicked off the committee is like asking why Biden didn’t get kicked out Barcelona.

It makes no fucking sense wtf.

The entire point of your thread was based on something non-existent lol.

:mindblown:

You do know that Ilhan Omar is the only member of the Squad to be on the Foreign committee?

Saying why Rashida didn’t get kicked off the committee is like asking why Biden didn’t get kicked out Barcelona.

It makes no fucking sense wtf.

The entire point of your thread was based on something non-existent lol.

:mindblown:
Firstly calm down you twat! I simply meant that rashida doesn’t get as much attention as Ilhan omar. Ilhan omar is seen as evil to these ppl!

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Firstly calm down you twat! I simply meant that rashida doesn’t get as much attention as Ilhan omar. Ilhan omar is seen as evil to these ppl!

I am being brutally honest.

You made a thread asking why Rashida isn’t getting kicked off the committee when she isn’t even on it.

Which doesn’t even make sense.

I didn’t insult you or call you names like you called me…

I am being brutally honest.

You made a thread asking why Rashida isn’t getting kicked off the committee when she isn’t even on it.

Which doesn’t even make sense.

I didn’t insult you or call you names like you called me…
I didn’t mention rashida not being kicked off the commitee? I asked why does she not get this much smoke? Maybe try reading babe. Also why so serious?

Last edited:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I didn’t mention rashida not being kicked off the commitee? I asked why doesn’t she get this much smoke? Maybe try reading babe. Also why so serious?

Hmm…

From your post, it looked like you were doing a comparison.

However, I could’ve easily misinterpreted. My bad if that’s the case.

To this day I am confused about their claims of Anti-semitism. The thing about the Yahuuds, they know a good smear campaign.
She is probably the least anti-Semitic Somali person around.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ilham Omar is our hero and we should defend her from any ajnabi threats. We can have our little jokes on the inside but we should always stand up for her in public:ufdup:

Ilham Omar is our hero and we should defend her from any ajnabi threats. We can have our little jokes on the inside but we should always stand up for her in public:ufdup:
There’s a video of Somalis booing her that got millions of views and now they use it against her and think we all hate her 😩

Sol

?
"""Goldstein"""" :mjlol: