Ilhan Omar thinks female trans should participate in female sports WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not that easy, tho! If a genetically male is in transition she has to start taking oestrogen and testosterone blockers, which will reduce muscle mass, speed and overall strength. Also before competitions Trans women get tested on how much testosterone they have. It basically puts them on the same lvl as genetical women. And if it was true that trans women have it easier they would’ve been winning competitions on a higher rate, it only is a problem for people if they actually do win.
no....they still have physical advantage. so far the trans who want to be in womens sport are very low in talent, so talented women beats them. But on talent alone it should not be close and it is close. Soon you gonna have talented trans and thats where the competitions end

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
So, according to her... this trans dude should be treated the same as them women athletes. :faysalwtf:Look at how she dodged him, :hova: deep down she knows that he's a male!
Hannah-Mouncey-Australien.jpg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
So, according to her... this trans dude should be treated the same as them women athletes. :faysalwtf:Look at how she dodged him, :hova: deep down she knows that he's a male!View attachment 64951

If a tranny can complete as a female, I will put on my makeup and run over these hoes, that is easiest money to make.:siilaanyolaugh:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
If a tranny can complete as a female, I will put on my make up and run over these hoes, that is easiest money to make.:siilaanyolaugh:
You won't get away with it. Things ain't that easy and why tf would you think of that. Shit ain't cool:farole:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You won't get away with it. Things ain't that easy and why tf would you think of that. Shit ain't cool:farole:

I have to take advantage of this loophole, If others are doing it why can't I land such an easy win.

I will also try to register at the Special Olympics to where I would claim to be autistic and win from these actual retards.:gaasdrink:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I have to take advantage of this loophole, If others are doing it why can't I land such an easy win.

I will also try to register at the Special Olympics to where I would claim to be autistic and win from these actual retards.:gaasdrink:
Nah, stick to driving trucks. That's at least better than claiming to be a trans:drakekidding:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
in Congress! Color me shocked

So when transgender men go into women sport and dominate what are they going to say? Unfair advantage? lol

I can see where this is going

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She has lost it.

She even said banning biological males from female sports is an unscientific policy LOL.

I’m tired of her. Always yapping on about Israel, race, LQBT issues, but doesn’t give a f*ck about Somalis in Minnesota.

5560.jpg

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP

The word has gone insane, we are suppose to respect and call this nigga Miss? Use female bathrooms and heck, even play women sports. Its discrimination if you believe other wise.

:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The word has gone insane, we suppose to respect and call this nigga Miss? Use female bathrooms and heck, even play women sports. Its discrimination if you believe other wise.

:chrisfreshhah:

Ok first of all, thats not a transgender. Thats the character from Silence of the lamp movie. U know that creepy blonde serial killer who was killing women and peeling their skin off to make a whole woman? Who knew this transgender movement was approaching back in the 80s when Anthony Hopkins was getting Oscars for his performance as a Hannibal lector!

Second of all, why did Trans-Gerald come out when he got mad? He was bouncing, heavy voice coming out. Face looks like its freshly shaven. I mean, why torture yourself yaaqee???

If he really was transgender, play the part. Use lower voice, cough and cover your mouth saying excuse me, apply quick lipstick. Even fake fake tears of crying. Play the part. What i saw was an ex wrestler bouncing.

silence-nakedbill.png
52V4fzH3WnVx.jpg

vmjbvwxbrrpgf7ljtx8p.jpg

Last edited:

Geedcad

Geedween only the ladies get it
When she’s fighting for human rights we should applaud her rather than criticizing. When I see my muslim brothers and sisters being hurt, killed and their land taken, I will speak out! Because in Allahs „eyes“ I am as close to them as to any other Somali muslim! I believe also that every human should be able to live how ever they chose or not chose, because I’m not on this earth to judge.
If you care muslim dying and taken their land away arent somali muslim we have been killed ethipia oromos kenyans and they took our land oganden and nfd and thhey are still killing somalis and taking our lands dont you are close to your muslim somalis didnt allah say help your neigbore first arent somali muslim you people there nothing qrong helping your people first it is not haram

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
If you care muslim dying and taken their land away arent somali muslim we have been killed ethipia oromos kenyans and they took our land oganden and nfd and thhey are still killing somalis and taking our lands dont you are close to your muslim somalis didnt allah say help your neigbore first arent somali muslim you people there nothing qrong helping your people first it is not haram

Well said

I think she’s overcompensating though because she wears a hijab/is Muslim. No white politician even goes this far, nor do white democrats support biological males playing female sports.

she is just proetcting her job,

regardless what she is done is xaraam , she votes on gay, abortion etc matters which is against islam, she shakes hands with man, may god guide her if God willing she will stop this and leave politics,

It’s not that easy, tho! If a genetically male is in transition she has to start taking oestrogen and testosterone blockers, which will reduce muscle mass, speed and overall strength. Also before competitions Trans women get tested on how much testosterone they have. It basically puts them on the same lvl as genetical women. And if it was true that trans women have it easier they would’ve been winning competitions on a higher rate, it only is a problem for people if they actually do win.

naaah, a man will always be stronger than a female generally, god created them that way no matter how low shedick is on testosterone or how much oestrogen shedick takes shemale is always a man, shedick will have more force/power, strength,

So, according to her... this trans dude should be treated the same as them women athletes. :faysalwtf:Look at how she dodged him, :hova: deep down she knows that he's a male!View attachment 64951

Walahi these Trans dudes have no shame and integrity :faysalwtf: Look at this Hulk going against this twig of a woman.

The left denies science and common sense so that mentally sick people can feel "equal" :farmajoyaab:

transgender_handball_player.jpg

He Played Handball For Australia's Men's Team. Now Transgender, He's Dominating Women's Handball.
Standing at six-foot-two and weighing-in at 220 pounds, male-to-female transgender handballer Hannah Mouncey is dominating at the women's Asian Championships in Japan.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3915...minating-womens-handball-amanda-prestigiacomo

Apollo

VIP
I’m tired of her. Always yapping on about Israel, race, LQBT issues, but doesn’t give a f*ck about Somalis in Minnesota.

100% Agreed. She is becoming a standard far-left Democrat with little uniquely Somali about her way of thinking or policy proposals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts