Ilhan Omar should keep quiet on Israel-Palestine conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

She keeps making comments about the issue and is being labelled an anti-semite. Once the jews hate you, its over for you. She is sacrificing her career to cape for some arabs who wouldn’t do the same for her. See how Mark Lamont Hill got fired for criticising Israel and noone came to his aid. She needs to stop!

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
She should support the Jews. They have the power and if she wants the top, she should a way to be more accepted by them.

Apollo

VIP
US Media is heavily controlled by Jews. I agree with @911
She should make her anti-Israel moves low-key instead of being open about it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

She keeps making comments about the issue and is being labelled an anti-semite. Once the jews hate you, its over for you. She is sacrificing her career to cape for some arabs who wouldn’t do the same for her. See how Mark Lamont Hill got fired for criticising Israel and noone came to his aid. She needs to stop!

This is Shocking! Hoorta, why is she getting involved yaaqee??? These same palestines are the ones calling her Yaa Abiiid binti Majeertania! Akhaas!

Can someone please send me her contact info?? I need to send her an essay of xaar

I want to see the look on her face when Somalia follow Saudi Arabia and recognize Israel:hova:

Muji

VIP
This is Shocking! Hoorta, why is she getting involved yaaqee??? These same palestines are the ones calling her Yaa Abiiid binti Majeertania! Akhaas!

Can someone please send me her contact info?? I need to send her an essay of xaar

Isn’t she half Yemeni

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I want to see the look on her face when Somalia follow Saudi Arabia and recognize Israel:hova:

Somalia govt appreciate Saudi support. If they are commanded to sit down boy. They sit with their mawaiis tucked in between their legs, and Arabs big futos will start cracking up

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Isn’t she half Yemeni

That dont count nothing. As far as i am concerned her daddy is mj. Now if her mommy was looking like Queen Noora of Jordan, perhaps i will be obliged to bring up the yemeni part.

Everyone pretends to support Palestine out of muslim allegiance but deep down we all know Israel is a better country under the Jews (a first world country) than Palestine would be. Palestine would just be another arab hellhole like all the others lets just admit it

Israel will nuke puntland.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending