Ilhan Omar removed from the African Committee

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
:rejoice:

All you Isaaq who spend so much time kissing Conservative ass and bad mouthing her out of jealousy and spitefulness, you will never gain an iota of our people's achievements. You will forever be relegated to the dustbin of history. I will drink a cold glass of your tears, you unaccomplished degenerates.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This thread is hilarious :mjlol:

idoors and other langaabs celebrated too early you can’t get rid of MJs from their seats no matter how much you cry or beg. We will continue to hold power over you while you langaabs will never taste the achievements that we achieve and we’ll enjoy your tears

:trumpsmirk:
Y’all are celebrating too early. There is still gonna be a vote, this was just procedural (you get confirmed automatically if you’re not voted off).

I said earlier that she’s likely to stay because 3 republicans have come out against kicking her off. So that’s 3 out of the 4 she needs to squeak through as the republicans have a small majority

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Funnily enough that was CBB and Farmaajo fans.

Ilhan Omar was a major ally of Rooble in the PM vs Presidential war

That tweet was before the CBB and Ilhan beef.

If you look at the comments, it’s a bunch of Farmaajo supporters defending Ilhan lol.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
That tweet was before the CBB and Ilhan beef.

If you look at the comments, it’s a bunch of Farmaajo supporters defending Ilhan lol.
Damn she had haters 1 year into her career. I was thinking this was 2020/-21 election years. What was Isaaq’s beef with her lol

Trending