Ilhan Omar receives a death threat

Xaruun

VIP
The guy who gave that threat probably looks like this:
1623450573517.jpeg

when she married a jew and supported LGBT she was crossed out of my book
Doubt he’s a Jew (religiously not ethnically) she shared the news like this:
““Got married! From partners in politics to life partners, so blessed. Alhamdulillah””
And it was also confirmed that he did convert

“After an intense debate and criticism from some Somalis, accusing her of marrying a non-Muslim, Ilhan Omar’s spokesman Jeremy Slevin told the BBC that Tim Mynett had converted to Islam.
“I assure you that they were married in accordance with Islamic law and that Ilhan’s husband converted to Islam,” Jeremy said.

Jeremy declined to share with the BBC Ilhan Omar’s new husband’s Islamic name and when he converted to Islam.

Both Ilhan and Tim denied having a personal relationship when reporters asked them, they were both married at the time.”

there were countless of articles that debunked that she married a “Jew”.

you not liking her because she supports the LGBTQ+ community is your own choice and thing

There are too many lunatics radicalized by fox news and right-wing Islamaphobic media outlets Ilhan needs to have robust security for her n family sake.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
First and foremost I’d like to preface by saying hurling Death Threats at anybody is flat out unacceptable and vile. I think this came after Ilhan Omar saying Hamas is like Israel.

I’ve said this time and time again Ilhan Omar keeps putting her head into the Israel-Palestine topic. She’s a highly intelligent person who should have self awareness. The United States is a Zionist friendly nation.

If She keeps carrying on she’ll inevitably and unfortunately gonna get herself cancelled the same way Jeremy Corbyn got cancelled.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Doubt he’s a Jew (religiously not ethnically) she shared the news like this:
““Got married! From partners in politics to life partners, so blessed. Alhamdulillah””
And it was also confirmed that he did convert

“After an intense debate and criticism from some Somalis, accusing her of marrying a non-Muslim, Ilhan Omar’s spokesman Jeremy Slevin told the BBC that Tim Mynett had converted to Islam.
“I assure you that they were married in accordance with Islamic law and that Ilhan’s husband converted to Islam,” Jeremy said.

Jeremy declined to share with the BBC Ilhan Omar’s new husband’s Islamic name and when he converted to Islam.

Both Ilhan and Tim denied having a personal relationship when reporters asked them, they were both married at the time.”

there were countless of articles that debunked that she married a “Jew”.

you not liking her because she supports the LGBTQ+ community is your own choice and thing
Are you mad? He was sleeping at her apartment in DC before they got married, and she was flying back home to minnesota when here job was done & each time posting perfect photos of her and her family acting like they were Not having any issues.

She had this jew come to her appartment bringing alcohol? You are backing up her becuase let me guess she is related to you in a way?

Are you mad? He was sleeping at her apartment in DC before they got married, and she was flying back home to minnesota when here job was done & each time posting perfect photos of her and her family acting like they were Not having any issues.

She had this jew come to her appartment bringing alcohol? You are backing up her becuase let me guess she is related to you in a way?
It’s filthy of you to accuse her of adultery when that isn’t even allowed for you to do as a Muslim person. Obviously no knows when they got married so giving her the benefit of the doubt instead of being ignorant and filthy like you are doing right now is better. You didn’t even read my comment throughout which shows.

And no she’s not related to me, my father isn’t even from the same tribe or region like she is

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That is great!
You do realize that man would also not hesitate to call you a “filthy raghead n****r” right?

This wasn’t an attack on just ilhan, this was a verbal attack on muslims, black people, and women. You being all 3 of those should be the last person supporting this dude’s statements ngl.

Trending