ILHAN OMAR ON THE NEWS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reading the Yahoo article comments. 90% commentators are mystified at Ms Omar's priorities. LOL Making Hijaab wearing in Congress allowed. Surprisingly there is no personal attacks on Ms iLhaan at all. All the attacks are genuinely directed or in- directed at Islam . I have seen more Minnesota attacks for electing her than attacks on her. Which is refreshing. LOOOOOOOOOL

The funny thing is--- Religiously and Islamically---Ilhaan's priorities are up notch, because as a MUSLIM Hijaab is wayyyyyyy important than any legislature.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/rep-elect-ilhan-omar-says-102154259.html

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
This is what she was elected for, Democrat's would give her all the glory of lifting the ban, good for her.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mashallah. She should ban Hebrew next.

Crow

U ignored my question. WHY DO U HATE JEWS??? Now u r in my house. My thread. U cant run away from my question, otherwise i am not feeding u.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Crow

U ignored my question. WHY DO U HATE JEWS??? Now u r in my house. My thread. U cant run away from my question, otherwise i am not feeding u.
Okay eedo.
:meleshame:
I hate them because they attacked Ilhan on the Israel subreddit.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Okay eedo.
:meleshame:
I hate them because they attacked Ilhan on the Israel subreddit.

I see. I dont believe u lol i think u r a conspiracy theorist. lol

Mashallah. She should ban Hebrew next.

@Crow

Take it easy with your anti-Semitic rants, do you know ilhaan went to a Jewish synagogue called Beth El in St. Louis Park and spoke to the Jewish Community leaders and affirmed to them her belief of Israel’s right to exist and told them that she opposes the Boycott Israel campaign. Stop the anti-semitism and learn from Ilhaan.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I see. I dont believe u lol i think u r a conspiracy theorist. lol
What conspiracy? The Rothschild stuff? I don't really care about that.
@Crow

Take it easy with your anti-Semitic rants, do you know ilhaan went to a Jewish synagogue called Beth El in St. Louis Park and spoke to the Jewish Community leaders and affirmed to them her belief of Israel’s right to exist and told them that she opposes the Boycott Israel campaign. Stop the anti-semitism and learn from Ilhaan.
She is using their own tricks against them. Smile to their face but plot against them in the shadows. She's in a solid Democratic seat and was elected with 80% of the vote. She'll be sitting there until 2050. Why rush things?
:trumpsmirk:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Did you vote for her

I did not vote, i am ashamed to say. I figured she will win, since my state is Blue Democrat. I will be honest, i voted for Obama 08 because my best friend paid me $ 50 . I was not ready for a black president, and she bribed me. She reminds me of our Emily here in the forum. Loves adoons.

Anyway, i will vote for Trump come 2020 inshalaah. I like the respect he is getting in the world. America walaahi is GREAT again because of our German president. Mashalaaah.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I did not vote, i am ashamed to say. I figured she will win, since my state is Blue Democrat. I will be honest, i voted for Obama 08 because my best friend paid me $ 50 . I was not ready for a black president, and she bribed me. She reminds me of our Emily here in the forum. Loves adoons.

Anyway, i will vote for Trump come 2020 inshalaah. I like the respect he is getting in the world. America walaahi is GREAT again because of our German president. Mashalaaah.

Donald Trump turned out not bad actually, I don't know what the fuss was about he's doing fantastic job.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Donald Trump turned out not bad actually, I don't know what the fuss was about he's doing fantastic job.

I agree walaahi. China is begging and scrambling about . Russia is mute and well behaved. Europe is paying America unpaid amount of protection Military fee left and right. American workers are getting a pay boost. I have employers calling me every day tempting me to quit my job for 5 more dollars an hour. I mean, this is unheard of . Eedo Basra is purchasing a new car, upgrading from 2001 honda civic to 2017 honda accord. Make America Great again!

I agree walaahi. China is begging and scrambling about . Russia is mute and well behaved. Europe is paying America unpaid amount of protection Military fee left and right. American workers are getting a pay boost. I have employers calling me every day tempting me to quit my job for 5 more dollars an hour. I mean, this is unheard of . Eedo Basra is purchasing a new car, upgrading from 2001 honda civic to 2017 honda accord. Make America Great again!
That is the most ridiculous shit i've ever read in my life. You should collaborate with netflix and get a deal as a comedian. If you called them now you would get it on the spot! Dot it! Now!:damnmusic::wtf:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That is the most ridiculous shit i've ever read in my life. You should collaborate with netflix and get a deal as a comedian. If you called them now you would get it on the spot! Dot it! Now!:damnmusic::wtf:

alcha

r u even an american??? i mean, lets establish that before we embark on fish & chips! or Donut huttons

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Im no murican miss. And going down this rabbit hole will take too much time and energy, so let's live this debate for another time. shall we:trumpsmirk:

Spoken like a chicken Canadian
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
5560.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.