the faraxs are seething with rage.

They hate her because she has:
Power
Confidence
Intelligence
A successful career
A caring husband

The more she smiles and dances the more Somali men down at the mouth

They hate to see us laugh and dance because it means we are not at home cooking and cleaning after them

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer

Power
Confidence
Intelligence
A successful career
A caring husband

They hate to see us laugh and dance because it means we are not at home cooking and cleaning after them

I want the floors and wall scrubbed, the kitchen squeaky clean, and the smell of succulent bariis iyo hilib wafting through the house

:gaasdrink:

I don't care what a random xalimo does.
ezgif-2-59a212885747.gif

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Na, I bet she's dealing with lots of stress know that she a tons of people want her to make one wrong mistake and get her out, plus getting a bigger backlash she doesn't deserve. Would be a bit of a headache

I would never take her position

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP

Power
Confidence
Intelligence
A successful career
A caring husband

im a big ilhan supporter so no I don't hate any of those things however what do you mean by "WE", she's a success story your not lol

Na, I bet she's dealing with lots of stress know that she a tons of people want her to make one wrong mistake and get her out, plus getting a bigger backlash she doesn't deserve. Would be a bit of a headache

I would never take her position
Being a politician is a precarious role, but you'll end up in the history books if you play your cards right.

She is not a threat of difference maker. Republicans dont even bother with her anymore as she proven to be lightweight when it comes to policies. She is very easy to destroy because she is walking contradiction

Power
Confidence
Intelligence
A successful career
A caring husband

She is qashin for her purple rain comment

Power
Confidence
Intelligence
A successful career
A caring husband

If you support her than you support your qanisnimo and are againist the deen

She is not a threat of difference maker. Republicans dont even bother with her anymore as she proven to be lightweight when it comes to policies. She is very easy to destroy because she is walking contradiction
Repbulicans are undercover pride supporters like her so i doubt it that these devil worshippers are againist eachother in private

going to parade is something to brag about. what a shame. she might as well become lesbian openly as there is no difference. luckily, she's a reer P/L....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending