Ilhan Omar insulted by Qatari officials

To be honest she hasn't contributed with much ever since she was elected.. If I was an American Somali voter I wouldn't vote for her..
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, are you people aware that Qatar has recruited a large amount of young Somalis into their military, some they are offering "sports scholarships".

They are basically acting like a colonial power in Somalia, hosting wanted terrorists like Attam and sponsoring political parties.

Somalia is a Qatari colony and that's why these Qatari officials are talking like this.

Not long ago, Somalis were the ones giving charity to Khaleejis.

How the mighty have fallen.

@Gambar -- they do run Somalia, unfortunately so now, even diaspora Somalis will be spoken to and about like this.

:yloezpe:
There a deluded people

It's bizarre how they were impoverished Bedouins 50 years ago who other Muslims felt sorry for but now they have become arrogant with the oil money they have and are bringing trouble to Somalis.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Its quite obvious why they are triggered

1 she is a woman
2 she is black
3 she is Somali
4 she is a congresswomen
5 LGTQB supporter
6 married a non Muslim Jew
7 Is anti-Israel.

these ingredients can give any Arab Zionist Supporting Wahabist a heart-attack.

Its quite obvious why they are triggered

1 she is a woman
2 she is black
3 she is Somali
4 she is a congresswomen
5 LGTQB supporter
6 married a non Muslim Jew
7 Is anti-Israel.

these ingredients can give any Arab Zionist Supporting Wahabist a heart-attack.
8 supports Muslim brotherhood

Basically said:
80BD9090-4945-462E-A514-E459634DB02A.jpeg

Som

VIP
Shame on us.
We are being colonized by a desert peninsula country with 3 million inhabitants and only 10% are actual qatari citizens so it's like 300 thousands arab qataris ruling over 12 million somalis.
And yet somalis are fighting over qabil and their "land" fake states and their tuuloos.
It's so cringy when our people brag about two buildings in their city while a 300 thousand qataris (less than the population of many somali cities) are ruling over us.
Would this happen if somalia was united? Nope, they wouldn't even try

Som

VIP
Wallahi every time someone on this website insults other african countries they should remember that somalis (including s/land and puntland) are ruled by deseet arabs like qataris and emiraties who are a minority in their own country.
Not even the weakest african country would allow such behaviour.

Trending

Latest posts