Ilhan Omar in Djibouti?

Invader

πŸ‘ΎpΚ…ΙΉoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ Ζƒuα΄‰ΚŒα΄‰Κ…πŸ‘Ύ
basically I was on snapchat and I see Ilhan in a party at Djibouti? Why is there Ilhan in a country where she has no relations whatsoever with it even there

why didn't ilhan go to p/l? she went to Eritrea, Ghana, and now Djibouti. I understand xamar is too dangerous for her, but why not go to her mj homeland of p/l?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Why do we always tribalize everything? Ilhan Omar proudly represents her district and the image of the Somali community here in America. Let us for once, celebrate, our dear sisters success and accomplishment without resorting to petty qabyaalad. We are all in this together :)

Isaaks are native to Djibouti and inhabitants of that land since 1820’s.

:snoop::snoop:
Iska amuus pls with that logic Europeans are native to North America and since they been inhabitants of that land since the late 1500’s.

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
LOL

Ilhan is friends with everyone.

Anyway, so what if an MJ woman supports Djibouti? Even the name Majeerteen is an Ciise name.

Puntland supported Djibouti when it went to war with Eritrea, we have maternal ties to the great Ciise Madoobe.

Some of you Isaaqs act like that is any of your damn business.
We is Dir so it is. Niece clan :dabcasar:

The point is, they inhabited the land and ruled it at one point, long before there was a country called Djibouti.

You may want to deny this because of your anti Isaak bias but it’s the truth.

It’s not my fault you don’t grasp what native constitutes smh and of course you resort to the qabil card :mjlol:

Last edited:
It’s not my fault you don’t grasp what native constituents smh and of course you resort to the qabil card :mjlol:

Are the Yemeni constituents of Djibouti native? According to Djibouti’s constitution they are and they’re allocated seats just like the Isaak.

It’s not my fault that you’re salty.

Trending