Ilhan Omar has paid new husband 122k since they got married

What has he done for his firm to get 122k from her in 3 months totalling 879k to his firm? This is strange and she is bold as hell

She should be excommunicated from her congressional seat and deported back to Somalia for this scandal

OffTheDome

Proud American
where the hell is she getting this money from?? Plus the guy is a doqon, could've got at least 1 million if not more :francis:

Last edited:
“Meanwhile Omar's husband Ahmed Hirsi - whom she married in 2002 in an Islamic ceremony before remarrying him in a legally binding union in 2018 - divorced her in November last year.

It came after he had flown to Washington DC to pay her a surprise visit, and found her in her apartment with Mynett while the couple were wearing just their pajamas.”

:damn:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
where the hell is she getting this money from?? Plus the guy is a doqon, could've got at least 1 million if not more :francis:
She gets $1.27 million allowance every year to maintain her travel and staff budget. Also has $174k salary on top.

Last edited:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Ugh, the worst thing is that right wingers use Omar’s goofy butt to diss Somalia/Somalis. Ironically, conservative whites have more common with a traditional Somali than a white liberal

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
@axmedcaloolweyn . Is it me or that Omar doesn’t appeal to AAs, like Obama or Kamela Harris. Blm caped for that maadow ex-con that went on a killing spree, but not ONE black media covered the Somali cop that killed that snow bunny . I just seems like Democrats low key hate Somalis as much as the rights. Libertarians and conservatives, like Ron Paul f*ck with the Somalis

@axmedcaloolweyn . Is it me or that Omar doesn’t appeal to AAs, like Obama or Kamela Harris. Blm caped for that maadow ex-con that went on a killing spree, but not ONE black media covered the Somali cop that killed that snow bunny . I just seems like Democrats low key hate Somalis as much as the rights. Libertarians and conservatives, like Ron Paul f*ck with the Somalis
Nah the younger millennials and kids like her. Kamala and Obama are centrists, most older whites and poc are their people.

Trending

Latest posts