Ilhan Omar has gone crazy! She calls for the total dismantling of the US economy & political systems

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
The Jew is an Israeli spy sent to sabotage Ilhan. Notice how she hasn't been as vocal about Israel since she married him
But that’s pretty obvious though If I marry a White MAGA Republican girl you best believe she won’t talk shit about Somalis or Muslims.

everything about the Ilhan Omar lover seems really odd, like the fact that he's married to a woman almost twice his age. The fact that he just got into politics and was hired by Ilhan, he seems like a front man. I still can't believe Ilhan cheated on her man for a chain smoking douchebag

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Only reason we vote in Somalis into politics is to eat gov cheese. To expect change is naive. The system was broken to begin with. We need to take personal responsibility for our own future. Relying on politicians to fix our lives is borderline handikaabnimo

its asking for trouble especially coming from her. it's too easy for anyone to look at somalia and say "you mean like you guys dismantled your facist government/ military/police...?" bad idea ms omar

off topic but I am impressed that as an almost 40 year old mother ilhan kept her girlish figure. she doesn't even have that little bit of mommy softness women get after giving birth to multiple children

My brother went to Uni. With her when she got separated from her husband around 08-09. And they're still good friends. He said she is an amazing, hard working person but her political views and her hunger for fame is making her the sore thump.

Trending

Latest posts