Ilhan Omar Given Seat On Most Powerful House Foreign Affairs Committee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rep.-Ilhan-Omar.jpg

She now officially the most powerful Somali Person. :eat: :dj: :som:
:sland: :down:

The assignment, chosen by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, will give a vehement critic of the Jewish a state a voice — and a vote — on the powerful panel that oversees US foreign policy and foreign aid.

The freshman Democratic legislator announced the posting on Twitter, saying the assignment would put her on a panel that “oversees all foreign assistance, national security affecting the country’s foreign policy, treaties, peacekeeping and war powers.”

While Omar did not mention Israel, she did gesture her eagerness to work toward fundamentally changing America’s relationship with another Middle Eastern ally.

Ads By Google

“We need to investigate how foreign governments and their lobbyists have violated our laws,” she said. “And we need to reign in arms sales to human rights abusers like Saudi Arabia.
I finally have committee assignments and I am excited

1st choice- House Foreign Affairs Committee:

The Foreign Affairs Committee oversees all foreign assistance, national security affecting the country’s foreign policy, treaties, peacekeeping and war powers.

— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) January 17, 2019

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2019/..._on_powerful_house_foreign_affairs_panel.aspx

The Foreign Affairs Committee :ohreally:

Nancy Pelosi treating her well :siilaanyosmile:
Hopefully she doesnt make a fool of herself, she needs to give fewer interviews and not get involved in drama. :hillarybiz:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I'm really scared for her now i feel like this is a set up. No american politician went against (((the lobby))) and won. They either end up dead or loose everything.

May Allah protect her from their evil plan.

@embarassing and @Crow you guys think its a good thing ?

:mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts