Ilhan Omar gets assassination death threat

I hate to say it.....but she brought it on herself. And deep down you all know it. I talked about many times how problematic she has been. She suffers from what most somalis suffer from....fudeed. She shown over and over how politically naive she is. She got involved in way too many arguments. For a new congress womwn being the first. She should have slowed down, learn the game and work behind the scenes. Right now ger and the squad are pouson for the dems and i always said its the dems who will end her career. She was a useful tool against trump. But she is no use anymore. I expect her to use the muslim and black card soon acting like victim

Guys

She is a congresswoman who knows her game & her electorate very well. The overwhelming majority of Somalis & other Muslims in her electorate hate Jewish people and in particular, Israel, while the white leftist hipsters in her electorate are fond of Maduro and the Castro brothers. She represents them very well. Get another hobby other than Ilhaan.

Guys

She is a congresswoman who knows her game & her electorate very well. The overwhelming majority of Somalis & other Muslims in her electorate hate Jewish people and in particular, Israel, while the white leftist hipsters in her electorate are fond of Maduro and the Castro brothers. She represents them very well. Get another hobby other than Ilhaan.

Dude they have filed complaints against her and she is under investigation. Right now there is 21k her campaign gave the white guy they didnt explain and has to. And just watching this she is the hottest news in politics.

@Jaydaan

Have you seen the reception she got at the airport when she came back to Minnesota after trump called her to go back to the shithole country she came from? It’s America and I agree with you that she should’ve slowed down with her Israel rhetoric, but hey, under Trump, racists in America and the western world has been re-energised and they became mainstream. Regardless of what she says or not, these Alt-Right evil forces would’ve demonised her. She is more popular in her electorate and beyond because she’s seen as fighting them. There are Jewish liberal groups who are anti-Benjamin Netanyahu and see her attacks against Israel as an attack against his administration. So far, they see her as, ‘My enemy’s enemy is my friend’.

@Jaydaan

I deleted your post because speculating her personal life will not be tolerated on this website.
Lool ok. You are doing great job keeping it from the world. Are we allowed to discuss the actual finance campaign complaint made about her and her being investigated? Her spokesman called it political charged investigation

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Interesting. First reading that lousy threat letter, i thought one of Ilhaan Somali Goons wrote it. But when i read the "Somali Stink" i immediately realize it is a legit. Here in Minnesota, Somali women, especially heavy burkhah wearing Eeedos, wear heavy Uunsi that suffocate Black and White america equally. They literally have a faint dizzy just like i would when i visited London and smelt Indian shop keepers.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Lool ok. You are doing great job keeping it from the world. Are we allowed to discuss the actual finance campaign complaint made about her and her being investigated? Her spokesman called it political charged investigation
Soruces?

Trending

Latest posts