Ilhan omar father gets blasted

That's a good thing because isn't Somalis in America hated and targeted? I don't want landers being part of that buuq
Not hated or targeted at all. You have no idea the amount of ajnabis in America and Canada that see Somalis involved in politics and are impressed since they are relatively new arrivals. The community in Minnesota for example is doing great. Lots of businesses and slowly taking over politically in the state. Face it huuno we represent you everywhere, even up to the ICJ. We represent everything that is good about the image of Somalis.
Sad Doctor Who GIF

Not hated or targeted at all. You have no idea the amount of ajnabis in America and Canada that see Somalis involved in politics and are impressed since they are relatively new arrivals. The community in Minnesota for example is doing great. Lots of businesses and slowly taking over politically in the state. Face it huuno we represent you everywhere, even up to the ICJ. We represent everything that is good about the image of Somalis.
Sad Doctor Who GIF
I won't lie MN somalis are more successful than reer Europe.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Don't you think I know that? hence why I said "even if"
I won't lie. I respect you to assume that your anything like those SLander on Twitter. But I'll say that more SLanders need to shut those fools down. Collaborating with men like the dude in the tweet you posted (who's spent months disrespecting the Palestinian people) isn't good for anyone. Other than that yall seem alright to me.

I won't lie. I respect you to assume that your anything like those SLander on Twitter. But I'll say that more SLanders need to shut those fools down. Collaborating with men like the dude in the tweet you posted (who's spent months disrespecting the Palestinian people) isn't good for anyone. Other than that yall seem alright to me.
They're extremist, not knowing what they're doing is ultimately haram and insincere. I don't agree with falsifying claims or putting the danger of innocent somalis at risk.

we are different to Somalia. We don't have foreign troops or terrorist groups such as al shabab nor are any lander citizens at constant risk of explosion waiting to happen. Somaliland is much safer than Somalia.
Nothing to brag about being safer than the most unstable chaotic and corrupt nation in the world. You’re holding the wrong metric 😂

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
I told him (@Haji baris🍛💯 ) already but he ignored it and then didn’t mention he is habar anal. @aarkamudug I still don't know if that shape shifter is habar anal that ran away from lasaanood holding his shoes in his hands or habar anus that went up mount naaso habrood to protest perceived systematic racism by said habar anal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why are you thinking about butt uff :susp:

Trending