Ilhan omar father gets blasted

Some Somalis are recycling these allegation and putting hands in hands with this hairy fat twat. Rally around Ilhan and defend her against the zionists, waa Soomaali, waa Majeerten.
It’s the same guy that posted that fake translation video of Ilhan. Also I’ve noticed anything about Somalis goes viral.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
There's hardly any landers in the USA so that's off topic, and in the uk. Outside Asians they're racist to any maadow in office. Even abbot who is a maadow woman in office gets a lot of discrimination. Theres hardly any Africans in office here.
There’s tens of thousands of landers in the US

Lots of you moving to Minnesota lately
That's not true. It's well known there's hardly any landers in minnesota. That's a darod enclave. I heard we reside in Washington and Ohio. No landers are migrating to Minnesota. America only accept Somalis in dadaab camp where there's no landers there.

That's not true. It's well known there's hardly any landers in minnesota. That's a darod enclave. I heard we reside in Washington and Ohio. No landers are migrating to Minnesota. America only accept Somalis in dadaab camp where there's no landers there.
We also reside in Washington and Ohio. We have a mayor in a town in Washington recently elected, we also have a gentleman we elected in Ohio recently as well. Everywhere we outnumber and represent you guys politically lol. I'm starting to notice a pattern, it starts with Laan and ends with Gaab.
Season 2 Hbo GIF by Togetherness

We also reside in Washington and Ohio. We have a mayor in a town in Washington recently elected, we also have a gentleman we elected in Ohio recently as well. Everywhere we outnumber and represent you guys politically lol. I'm starting to notice a pattern, it starts with Laan and ends with Gaab.
Season 2 Hbo GIF by Togetherness
Darod are still the majority in Merica. Landers are still a small.minroty. I was just highlighting where in America we reside. Didn't say we are a lot there.

Darod are still the majority in Merica. Landers are still a small.minroty. I was just highlighting where in America we reside. Didn't say we are a lot there.
I'm not even talking about Darod but just MJ. How can MJ alone outnumber you in America, Canada, Australia, etc? Surely you jest my dear
Laughing GIF by truTV’s Impractical Jokers
?

Trending