Ilhan omar father gets blasted

Isaaq's are happy this tweet exploded, although her father isn't Yusuf his name is Mohamed and he did not partake in the genocide, this is misleading.

Last edited:
I really don't know. If it's true that's horrific. This is why Somaliland must never reunite with Somalia.
IMG_0178.jpeg

we should never reunite with them

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
I really don't know. If it's true that's horrific. This is why Somaliland must never reunite with Somalia.
The number is an estimate I don’t know how many actually died. The same thing happened in Nugal and mudug Punite queen can explain
Who did he not ethnically cleanse, that's the real question.

When he first took power, he started attacking and imprisoning MJs. He even sent countless MJs to the frontlines during the war against Ethiopia to cull our numbers and power. Not to mention the thousands of MJs his troops slaughtered and poisoned, in Nugaal and Mudug.

I pray Allah punishes him and his footsoldiers for all eternity.

I’ve always wondered, is the 200,000 figure accurate? That is an unfathomable amount of deaths.
It’s most likely exaggeration. The rest of the world needs to be briefed on just how meaningless facts are to Somalis if our history is getting thrusted into the limelight like this. Otherwise there will be Rwanda genocide comparisons before you know it.

Last edited:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
Did we commit the genocide alone! You guys SNM committed genocide too!
it’s all a bit iffy Siad barres regime was doing the same thing to pretty much everyone who disliked him Muse bixi who was apart of the snm carried out what happened in las anod last year I don’t know if it’s still going on I’m gonna have to check up on it

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Isaaq's are happy this tweet exploded
Looks like the elections dates are near.

She and her father were accused to belong to pirate family and her father committing war crimes as colonel in Barre's regime. This accusations aren't knew, since it was spread in 2019, widely debunked.

1714742797006.png

Source: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ilhan-omars-father/

Gateway Pundit claim Ilhan father (Mohamed) was Yusuf Ali.
1714742879624.png

You may know Yusuf Ali he is quite famous Somali meme face

1714742960607.png

Looks like the elections dates are near.

She and her father were accused to belong to pirate family and her father committing war crimes as colonel in Barre's regime. This accusations aren't knew, since it was spread in 2019, widely debunked.

View attachment 327573
Source: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ilhan-omars-father/

Gateway Pundit claim Ilhan father (Mohamed) was Yusuf Ali.
View attachment 327574

You may know Yusuf Ali he is quite famous Somali meme face

View attachment 327575
so that's not her father?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Some Somalis are recycling these allegation and putting hands in hands with this hairy fat twat. Rally around Ilhan and defend her against the zionists, waa Soomaali, waa Majeerten.

Trending