Ilhan Omar Faces INSANE Conspiracy Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
This man is clearly not gay.:ummhmsmiley:
250px-Lindsey_Graham,_Official_Portrait_2006.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apollo

VIP
So right wingers want to boot Lindsay Graham out because he is gay and they want to use ilhan as a wrecking ball.

:cosbyhmm:

White rightwingers hate the LGBT but always use them against Muslims to smear them (''look at these Muslims hating the LGBT! They don't follow our Western values'').

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
White rightwingers hate the LGBT but always use them against Muslims to smear them (''look at these Muslims hating the LGBT! They don't follow our Western values'').

Of course they do, they don't want to be seen as homophobic racist and yet they are, everybody knows it.

But you know ((((who)))) funds and benefit from all these commotions. :mybusiness:

Muji

VIP
@Knowles

They sterilise African immigrants.

Wanna go for a holiday to Israel by any chance?

Arabs enslave Somalis what’s your point?

They didn’t sterilise them they gave them birth control pills a decade ago, acknowledged it and apologised.

What is with you antisemites, well versed on the affairs about Israel but don’t know anything about your own country.

They didn’t sterilise them

Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 12.16.00 am.png

:farmajoyaab:

There is a difference between a western government (Israel) actively being racist and a few Libyans enslaving Somalis.

Yes, both are horrendous but its more abhorrent when its an internationally recognised government that is racist.

What is with you antisemites, well versed on the affairs about Israel but don’t know anything about your own country.

Lol the classic excuse. I am well versed (albeit not an expert) in Somali history particularly from 20th century onwards.

But thank you for your concern.

The reason why I am critical (not anti-semitic) of Israel is because it resembles apartheid, South Africa, too closely.

Do not believe me, here is a quote from the architect of Groot apartheid (great apartheid) Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd...

Israel is not consistent in its new anti-apartheid attitude ... they took Israel away from the Arabs after the Arabs lived there for a thousand years. In that, I agree with them. Israel, like South Africa, is an apartheid state.

or here is a quote from the political party that dismantled Apartheid......

In 2008 a delegation of African National Congress (ANC) veterans visited Israel and the Occupied Territories, and said that in some respects it was worse than apartheid. In May 2018, in the aftermath of the Gaza border protests, the ANC issued a statement comparing the actions of Palestinians to "our struggle against the apartheid regime". It also accused the Israeli military of "the same cruelty" as Hitler, and stated that "all South Africans must rise up and treat Israel like the pariah that it is". Around the same time, the South African government withdrew indefinitely its Ambassador to Israel, Sisa Ngombane, to protest "the indiscriminate and grave manner of the latest Israeli attack".

or Desmond Tutu....

Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 12.32.38 am.png

Actually, here is a list of other prominent anti-apartheid activists that are anti-Israel, some of whom are Jewish.

Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 12.32.17 am.png

They didn’t sterilise them they gave them birth control pills a decade ago, acknowledged it and apologised.

real talk,
i can't stand antisemitism

@Apollo

I think her Tweet "He is compromised, they got him" about senator Lindsey could be interpreted in so many ways and she presented it like she has got facts. She stutters (in the video below) to explain what it is. She can't express opinions like @Crow and needs to get old hands to guide her smoothly how it works in Washington in-order to full-fill her objectives. Everyone knows that Muslims and in particular Somalis are extremely homophobes and she should consider establishing a Somali float participating in the Mardi Gras in Minneapolis and St. Paul Party 2019 to soften that image. @Reiko could run it on her behalf.

Starting from 5.30

Muji

VIP
View attachment 63750

:farmajoyaab:

There is a difference between a western government (Israel) actively being racist and a few Libyans enslaving Somalis.

Yes, both are horrendous but its more abhorrent when its an internationally recognised government that is racist.

Lol the classic excuse. I am well versed (albeit not an expert) in Somali history particularly from 20th century onwards.

But thank you for your concern.

The reason why I am critical (not anti-semitic) of Israel is because it resembles apartheid, South Africa, too closely.

Do not believe me, here is a quote from the architect of Groot apartheid (great apartheid) Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd...

or here is a quote from the political party that dismantled Apartheid......

or Desmond Tutu....

View attachment 63751

Actually, here is a list of other prominent anti-apartheid activists that are anti-Israel, some of whom are Jewish.

View attachment 63752

Yawn

Saudis are bombing Yemeni children as we speak, they’ve even held an embargo where thousands are starving to death. Not one thread was made about this.

The truth is Muslims only care when non-Muslims kill them. If a Muslim, bombs, uses chemicals to kill other Muslims, rapes and starved another Muslim, no one gives a damn. Spare me the agenda articles about something isreal did a decade ago. You antisemites are rabid and plentiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending