Ilhan omar daughter suspended

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Funny how you have no issue with that donkey who minimised the suffering of his own people (if he's actually Somali) because "they do it to themselves" - as if the average person back home has any control over the rigged elections. What's dumb about standing up for my own people?

you have an issue with me because your a typical misogynist, big booty abdi.

*IGNORE LIST UPDATED*
I don't give a shit if you ignore me go ahead and do it you dont gotta tell me, also when have i been a misogynist. When burqad was talking about somalis doing it to themselves he means an internal conflict and civil war whilst the Palestinians have been getting genocided by an external force for decades, you cant compare the suffering and dehumanize another group of people. but hey im just a misogynist because I dare to criticize you a little. grow a little thick skin will you?

Ilhan Omar is constantly abused on Muslim diaspora/Arabic social media channels where they parrot the lies from Islamaphobic cadaans. They never ever give her the benefit of the doubt or defend even when she’s right.

If I was her daughter and studying at a prestigious university, I would make dua for the Palestinians but I would be a fool to stick my neck out like this.

Watch them turn on her too very soon.

Funny how you have no issue with that donkey who minimised the suffering of his own people (if he's actually Somali) because "they do it to themselves" - as if the average person back home has any control over the rigged elections. What's dumb about standing up for my own people?

you have an issue with me because your a typical misogynist, big booty abdi.

*IGNORE LIST UPDATED*
You have a point though. This is the 100th time I’ve seen a Somali do something stupid over Palestine. Getting yourself arrested and suspended achieves nothing.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Ilhan Omar is constantly abused on Muslim diaspora/Arabic social media channels where they parrot the lies from Islamaphobic cadaans. They never ever give her the benefit of the doubt or defend even when she’s right.

If I was her daughter and studying at a prestigious university, I would make dua for the Palestinians but I would be a fool to stick my neck out like this.

fair enough, i've seen some of the shit they've been saying about her online for a few minutes now. Yeah keeping your head low and anonymously raising awareness would be the best way to go about it

Ilhan omar is labelled as antisemitic for life because she backed Palestine. And all I see online is the arab community attacking her calling her a Zionist. She could of been a senator but she ruined it. Now her daughter is following in her foot steps. Suspended from a ivy league college? Stupid

1713480417779.png

Whats She/her......??

:notsureif:

Ilhan omar is labelled as antisemitic for life because she backed Palestine. And all I see online is the arab community attacking her calling her a Zionist. She could of been a senator but she ruined it. Now her daughter is following in her foot steps. Suspended from a ivy league college? Stupid
She needs better advisors. She’s probably surrounded by extreme, non Somali liberals.

You’re right. She could definitely have been a senator which now seems very unlikely.However, with public opinion turning against the Zionists and younger Americans not falling for their lies, she might still make it. She’s young enough to wait it out if she survives the next few elections. Things might look very different in 10 years.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
She needs better advisors. She’s probably surrounded by extreme, non Somali liberals.

You’re right. She could definitely have been a senator which now seems very unlikely.However, with public opinion turning against the Zionists and younger Americans not falling for their lies, she might still make it. She’s young enough to wait it out if she survives the next few elections. Things might look very different in 10 years.
Her mom supports khaniis and is married to eternal enemies the jew. She doesn’t have the best role models

I agree. I wish her the best!

Her mom supports khaniis and is married to eternal enemies the jew. She doesn’t have the best role models
Where do you guys get your information from?
The husband has twitter and said he was never “Jewish” he didn’t practice a religion before but now confirmed he is Muslim.

I think I agree a little, but I'll explain further. In the beginning, when Al-Han was announced as the first Muslim woman in Congress (I do not know how true this is), Arab opinion was completely happy and supportive of her - but the situation changed when Khashoggi was killed in 2018, and then Al-Han accused the Saudi government of that, and this was the first spark between the Saudis and the Han government and people. . The matter worsened when it supported homosexuals, and thus lost Arab sympathy there, and of course the Saudi flies exploited the matter to their advantage and exaggerated their arrogance and made the hatred greater, that is all.

I think I agree a little, but I'll explain further. In the beginning, when Al-Han was announced as the first Muslim woman in Congress (I do not know how true this is), Arab opinion was completely happy and supportive of her - but the situation changed when Khashoggi was killed in 2018, and then Al-Han accused the Saudi government of that, and this was the first spark between the Saudis and the Han government and people. . The matter worsened when it supported homosexuals, and thus lost Arab sympathy there, and of course the Saudi flies exploited the matter to their advantage and exaggerated their arrogance and made the hatred greater, that is all.
She called out Saudi for what they were doing in Yemen. and I’ll never forget when they were posting monkeys and calling her a slave. They still do it now! Just recently a actress did a skit about Ilhan in black face and made her nose look large. Her Palestinian collegue attacks them too but yet they leave her alone. It’s clear they have hatred towards somalis doing well.

She called out Saudi for what they were doing in Yemen. and I’ll never forget when they were posting monkeys and calling her a slave. They still do it now! Just recently a actress did a skit about Ilhan in black face and made her nose look large. Her Palestinian collegue attacks them too but yet they leave her alone. It’s clear they have hatred towards somalis doing well.
I think it's not all Arabs, only Saudis, who hate the Han so much because of these things. I have not yet seen / or very little criticism from other Arab peoples, but in general, for me, I am not a fan of her, but the situation requires that I support her for the interests of the Somalis in America

I think it's not all Arabs, only Saudis, who hate the Han so much because of these things. I have not yet seen / or very little criticism from other Arab peoples, but in general, for me, I am not a fan of her, but the situation requires that I support her for the interests of the Somalis in America
I have generally given up hope of appointing Muslims to foreign governments. Do you remember the Pakistani man who became a minister in Scotland? The Muslims were very happy and were hoping for a change and greater impact of Islam - a few simple months and the man himself is endorsing homosexuality in the country😂, so all I am trying to convey is that these Muslims who are in high positions in the country Western governments, in reality, cannot do Nothing or change anything because they are under control or pressure. Ilhan should care about the Somalis in America and help them more by virtue of her position

I am confused - she is not wearing a hijaab but is speaking for Palestine? What is going on here?
You sound like one of those Zionists that are surprised there’s queer for Palestine, Palestine issue is a universal leftist and human rights issue, it’s stopped being a fundamentalist Muslim issue years ago

Trending

Latest posts